Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Leicester City v Manchester United - FA Cup 6th Round Pre-Match

1 hour ago, turlo said:

Man Utd injury updates from OGS's press conf earlier:

Rashford unlikely
Cavani and Martial still doubts
Pogba not fit enough to play a full 90 but will play some part and could start

That's all of them starting then.

Shame Ricardo isn't available, hard result to call really, hopefully Vardy Nacho and Perez start and cause them a few problems.

Is it the case that you're allowed 5 subs in the Cup? If so, the respective benches could be a real factor in this. Theirs will be so much stronger with all of our injuries at the minute. They'll be able to freshen things up and change approach whereas we'll just have kids and defensive players to call on. Hope this isn't a deciding point.

17 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Is it the case that you're allowed 5 subs in the Cup? If so, the respective benches could be a real factor in this. Theirs will be so much stronger with all of our injuries at the minute. They'll be able to freshen things up and change approach whereas we'll just have kids and defensive players to call on. Hope this isn't a deciding point.

Their bench hasn't looked much better than ours recently and if Rashford, Martial and Cavani are all potentially out, they will also have a bench full of kids and defensive players 

• Like 1

I don't think people are being serious.

I like how we're not actual supporters, though. Just people who associate with Leicester for a laugh and to threaten opposition players from behind computer screens on a forum I doubt Bruno Fernandes knows even exists.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Lifted from Red Cafe

The cretins over at foxestalk want to hospitalise Bruno. That place is filled with utter scumbags. Hope their actual supporters are better than that.

Cannot say I have noticed anyone wishing injury on Bruno. They do like to act the victim mind, Liverpool and Manchester United are strange bedfellows indeed.

There was a comment ref the Milan fixture and I’m sure I also saw a post somewhere mention taking him out on Sunday ........  not serious though ....

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Lifted from Red Cafe

The cretins over at foxestalk want to hospitalise Bruno. That place is filled with utter scumbags. Hope their actual supporters are better than that.

Cannot say I have noticed anyone wishing injury on Bruno. They do like to act the victim mind, Liverpool and Manchester United are strange bedfellows indeed.

Definitely seen it recently around him being injured so he misses Sunday's game. Very little about him getting a serious injury, more to take him out for a few games so Man U's form drops.

3 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Lifted from Red Cafe

Hospitalisation is a bit strong, can't pretend I wasn't hoping for a sprained ankle or the like to keep him out for a few matches. 

Uncertain if that qualifies me as an actual supporter or not though 🤔

Edited by FoyleFox

Lifted from Red Cafe

I do find the utter hatred for him by some people on here a bit strange. 

Same with Harry Kane, surely as football fans you can appreciate the talent and enjoy watching them? 

People will know doubt say he dives for penalties but take a close look at maddison and Vardy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lifted from Red Cafe

I am a scum bag to be fair. He’s not wrong.

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Same with Harry Kane, surely as football fans you can appreciate the talent and enjoy watching them? 

People will know doubt say he dives for penalties but take a close look at maddison and Vardy. 

Kane I don't really get as yes, he does his stupid backing in thing, but on the whole he's a pretty humble guy, and an incredible player (decent role model as England captain too).

But Fernandes is a little scrote. Ridiculously good player for sure but he's a huge cheat, always feigning injury and constantly blaming his teammates for all his mistakes. I'm not ashamed to say that I wouldn't mind him actually experiencing some proper pain (not suggesting a serious injury though)

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, KFS said:

I am a scum bag to be fair. He’s not wrong.

I think I may have been guilty of commenting that if (and it was a big if) anyone in the Manchester united setup might be the most deserving of an injury - it might be Bruno. It's quite flattering though that they are looking at FT. The only other football forum I ever look at is thefightingcocks - and that is only because there isn't enough comedy on TV these days.

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, trabuch said:

I think I may have been guilty of commenting that if (and it was a big if) anyone in the Manchester united setup might be the most deserving of an injury - it might be Bruno. It's quite flattering though that they are looking at FT. The only other football forum I ever look at is thefightingcocks - and that is only because there isn't enough comedy on TV these days.

Not a scum bag comment to want their playmaker out. No one said hospitalised - that was a lie!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Although I don't care for real hatred of any player (and frankly don't see much of it on here), it's only a "bit strange" if you are unfamiliar with fan forums in general. In respect of City in particular, many opposition fans regularly spew vile bile on Madders, especially, and increasingly, albeit less often these days, Vardy for supposedly being "cheating *****" - although much of the bile against Vards (or "Steptoe" as almost universally monickered on opposition fan forums) have increasing transformed to grudging RESPECT. Beyond that, real hatred is reserved variously for Rags, Dippers, Scum, Woolwich, Spam, etc., as applicable. Frankly, I think that generally we are a pretty mild lot here on FT. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Gordon the Great said:

Yes I understand that i guess but I would always support English teams, I`m the same with National sides. Could never want Wales, Scotland or the republic of Ireland to win. Always support  whoever they are playing, like they do with us.

Argentina and France fall into the same category, always hope for a 0-0 draw if they play each other.

Could not understand the sycophantic rubbish when the cheating drug addict kicked it a few weeks ago. 

With all due respect dude, that's a rather despicable comment right there.

Addiction is mostly a disease, and one can only hope that no one in your family (or your kids) suffer an addiction.

PS: I was not going to comment on the "cheating" part, because I frankly cannot (or choose not to) defend it, but sometimes perspective is necessary. Diego's infamous cheat, as far as I am aware, was a one-off, and thus substantively no different (for instance) from Thierry Henry's in the WC playoffs against Ireland, but hardly defining of each player. Diego was certainly not a player who dived and flopped around to buy free-kicks and PKs or to try to get opposition players carded (and he was routinely kicked-around in those days when football was a contact sport) as so many "superstars" of this era, and more importantly he did so much more good for the game and certainly helped elevate it around the world, Let's not be petty!  

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

As a Leicester fan I find Harry Kane keeping Vardy out of the semi final of the world cup utterly disgusting. And so should you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Lifted from Red Cafe

Yes I saw that as well. Just because we think he’s a fouling, diving, cheating cretin does not mean we seek hospitalisation on the lad. An injury taking him out for the rest of the season will do.

Edited by Crazy Kop Corner

24 minutes ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Yes I saw that as well. Just because we think he’s a diving, cheating cretin does not mean we seek hospitalisation on the lad. An injury taking him out for the rest of the season will do.

Maybe he could just stub his toe before both games, then everyone is happy-ish. :dunno:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, trabuch said:

As a Leicester fan I find Harry Kane keeping Vardy out of the semi final of the world cup utterly disgusting. And so should you.

Eh? What an earth are you on about? 

Harry Kane scored 30 premier league goal in the season before the 2018 World Cup, Vardy Scored 20.

Also Harry Kane finished the 2018 World Cup as the golden Boot winner so its hardly "utterly disgusting". 

I do think Roy Hodgson and Gareth Southgate should have utilsed Vardys skillset better and found a way to involve him more. But that's hardly Harry Kanes fault all he's done is been a consistent, prolific goalscorer for club and Country. If your angry at anyone it should be the men making the decisions.