Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle 2-4 Post Match Thread

Absolute horror show from the team tonight especially Ndidi and Soyuncu. 

Bottling it again and Rogers should have gone 433 after 10 minutes. Total bottle job from him too. We saw this insistance of 3 at the back last year and it cost us dearly. I have a feeling it has just done the same in the last 2 games. 

• Like 1

This is on Rodgers for me. We tighten up the back 3 in the first half after Soyuncu was struggling and we go on to win. Didn't even have to make a sub, shift Castagne or Ricardo to left back 

Best managers manage games, he has proven to be stubborn, arrogant and tries to be clever. 

• Like 2

CL hasn’t gone, but we have made life as difficult as we could with that horrid performance. Teams need to still overhaul us, we need to pick ourselves up certain players aren’t doing it for me. Maddison and Vardy in particular were terrible just like against Southampton. 

Guest ttfn
1 minute ago, Koke said:

We played Cheltenham 13 years ago 

140 years ago the club didn’t even exist. Just be grateful we have a club!

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Team needs to sit down and have a look at themselves, a meeting without staff and be real with eachother.  

no you're shit, no you're shit, no you're shit, you're shit, actually you're shit...wait are we all shit? 

• Haha 2

Maybe we should actually try and create for our strikers? Pathetic from Maddison, soyuncu  and fofana in particular. 

Sorry chaps but that’s curtains for us 

Looking forward to getting spanked by the Man U under 23s 

Just now, AKCJ said:

About 5 players starting tonight that I wouldn't be sorry to sell in the summer.

Most talented team we have ever had but they have absolutely nothing about them. Fancy pants Instagram posers the lot of them.

Remember that Arsenal team photograph after they beat us that we roundly laughed at? That's this team.

team spirit isnt even 10 percent of the 2016 team, talent wise its five times better overall

such a shame :(