Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle 2-4 Post Match Thread

Maddison didn’t deserve to start or stay on. Wilf off ha to be the most bizarre sub this season to leave us totally exposed. Ricardo isn’t up to it at the moment

all of the above is on Rodgers 

• Like 3

Just now, SydenhamFox said:

I’ve been saying for a while now that fans should not expect players to share the same heart as we do for our club. We saw that tonight. All of us would have played selflessly and put our bodies on the line and risked not playing at Wembley to put a crucial three points on the board tonight. What we saw instead was a bunch of employees in our colours looking not to put too much in just in case they might miss out next week. There were no guts tonight. In the Nigel Pearson side that just escaped relegation we never saw such a meek capitulation as this. 

Rodgers is also to blame. The formation was wrong and WHAT was he thinking taking N’didi off instead of Maddison, who’s looked depressed since our fans got on his back for partying before another crucial game for us during lockdown. I think he needs to feel loved and didn’t like it up him. Yes, I am angry! What we put in tonight was an embarrassment. 

I saw players that cared too much and were worried. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2