Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle 2-4 Post Match Thread

2 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Can we get 2 managers. Rodgers can do the first half of the season and then we get in a gaffer with a set of balls to come in and see the job through?

With you on that. While we're there let's have a different team play the first 80mins then bring on the boys 

Poor showing for 80 minutes. 

Perez made the difference. 

Some major overreactions in the match tread. 

We’ll go again, just a crap night at the office with a bit of on-field game management missing. 

Maddison, Ricardo and Vardy don’t look right though.

• Like 2

The thing is as much as I’d love to finish top 4, this side has shown time and time again that when the shit hits the fan we crumble.

It’d be great to be called a European club & all that, but is there any point if you’re just going to throw it all away when the going gets tough?

Just now, BigGibbo said:

Nah! I'd rather be in league one than be called a bottler. Can't look at my phone without some reference to Spurs popping up.

You've obviously brought that on yourself then giving it the big un so if you can't take it don't give it out. 

3 minutes ago, Eskay said:

Oh well. You win some. You lose some. 

Unfortunately when Brendan Rogers is your manager.....you'll lose all the important ones at the end of the season. 

I live up in scouse land and that's what they all say...

Said today we will mess up top four and lose FA cup.

After tonight's performance I can't argue with them

Madders can stay on the bench for the rest of the season why not play praet. Got ripped apart defensively and Vardy looks shot of any goal scoring confidence he ever had. We really could have done with Barnes back. Need results to go in our favour massively but I think our luck may have run out with that happening as well now. 

• Like 1