Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DZ-LCFC

Fabio Carvalho on loan

2 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

We don't really need anyone that we have to 'guarantee' playing time to.

We've blatantly already done that with Casadei.

Nobody should be above working to earn a place.

Casadei doesn’t start. 

We’ll need cover for Afcon and his versatility will be important for us to see the season. Already got good experience in England and will add a bit of guile. 

No brainer for me

This is the type of signing that takes us from a 98% chance of being champions to 100%. 

I heard he had some attitude problems but this is the sort of cheat mode signing that gets you over the line. You could question the loan only nature of it but personally I don’t think it’s an issue. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

This is the type of signing that takes us from a 98% chance of being champions to 100%. 

I heard he had some attitude problems but this is the sort of cheat mode signing that gets you over the line. You could question the loan only nature of it but personally I don’t think it’s an issue. 

We are ready champions in waiting no team is overtaking us. 

But signing him certainly helps us beat more teams more comfortably.

29 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Crikey Enzo has really kicked some heads into gear at all levels of the club. When was the last time we had such an early signing?

Enzo knows how long it takes Rudkin to get a deal over the line - he's getting his list in early - hopefully be done and dusted by the Summer.

3 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Am I the only one who see's this as a waste of time? 

We are cruising, lets build our own team from here. I get that he would help make us a certainty, but wouldnt we rather try and develop something for ourselves?

We are cruising with our current squad, but losing some influential ones to the AFCON.