Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

The programme that's just been on about Joey Essex dealing with the loss of his mum when he was a kid was very very good. Such an underestimated guy.

Watched it and I don't think he's a stupid or thick londoner. I got to like him and had a lot of sypathy. He's not any Einstein but he has intelligence. He's had a tough life in his younger dsys

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Parafox said:

Watched it and I don't think he's a stupid or thick londoner. I got to like him and had a lot of sypathy. He's not any Einstein but he has intelligence. He's had a tough life in his younger dsys

Wouldn't be in a £1m house at 24 if he was genuinely thick lol 

He was great on SAS Who Dares Wins as well, all the staff respected him massively which tells you something.

I thought Mare of Easttown was excellent and Kate Winslet was brilliant in it.

Fair play if you guessed the ending - it totally surprised me!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Been watching the pact on iPlayer. On the last episode now it’s pretty good and worth a watch. 

Watching this now on the second episode.

The old dear seems abit dodgy!!!!

Edited by Raj

On 05/06/2021 at 10:43, Izzy said:

I just finished watching this last night. Really enjoyed it, one of the best shows I've seen in ages. Great characters, good storyline. I'm always crap at "guessing" anyway, but just let this one unfold in the way the writer intended. Kate Winslet was superb but there were so many of the characters who were so well drawn. 

Superb stuff.

• Like 1

On 04/06/2021 at 00:10, Parafox said:

Just watched Kenny. Doc about Kenny Dalglish on Sky documetaries. Liverpool fan or not the guy's a legend 

I saw this film a while ago (if it's the same one). What a guy Kenny is. Absolute legend. And some player too!

On 04/06/2021 at 00:10, Parafox said:

Just watched Kenny. Doc about Kenny Dalglish on Sky documetaries. Liverpool fan or not the guy's a legend 

Totally agree. When I was a kid, Kenny Dalglish was probably my favorite 'non Leicester' player. 

It's a great watch.

16 hours ago, Izzy said:

'Time' on iPlayer with Steven Graham and Sean Bean.

3 part drama about prison life which is grim as fvck but brilliantly acted.

Been waiting for this.

Anuthing with Steven Graham in is watchable

Edited by Raj
  • Like 2

On 05/06/2021 at 10:43, Izzy said:

2 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

I just finished watching this last night. Really enjoyed it, one of the best shows I've seen in ages. Great characters, good storyline. I'm always crap at "guessing" anyway, but just let this one unfold in the way the writer intended. Kate Winslet was superb but there were so many of the characters who were so well drawn. 

Superb stuff.

Yep we finished it last night ..  very good and Winslet was superb ..  she really is at the top of her game and should win an award for that performance.  As for guessing the ending ..  no fookin chance !    :) Great stuff. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Yep we finished it last night ..  very good and Winslet was superb ..  she really is at the top of her game and should win an award for that performance.  As for guessing the ending ..  no fookin chance !    :) Great stuff. 

I didn't realise until right at the end credits that Guy Pearce was in it. He was just one of an absolute stellar cast of characters. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

That my first thought straight afterwards too.

Well that plus she's still got a great rack on her at 45 :wub:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, stripeyfox said:

I didn't realise until right at the end credits that Guy Pearce was in it. He was just one of an absolute stellar cast of characters. 

He'll always be Mike from Neighbours to me :D

3 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

at 45 she's just a young whippersnapper to the likes of you and me!!lol

Does she get them out??

What's it called again?

Is it on Netflix?