Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lee Monty

Gray ??

12 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

It’s a shame as well because now people will only focus on this, I thought he was having a really good game 

Absolutely, he had a decent game generally but let himself down with poor decision making at a crucial moment again. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

It’s a shame as well because now people will only focus on this, I thought he was having a really good game 

I opened this thread hoping to see a positive glowing tribute to Gray…. You get loads right, but, don’t you dare put one foot wrong!

• Like 1

Played well. I work on Liverpool and many of my colleagues texted me saying is was a great player.... I asked if they were taking the piss but the genuine consensus was he gave thier defence the runaround... maybe we are a bit harsh on him? He is young, only just started to get a series of runs in the team. Tonight was a mature performance by his standards. 8-10 starts and he could be back in England contention on deserved grounds

23 minutes ago, mod hero said:

All you’ve got to do is square it to Maddison for a tap in you greedy Cnut.

He seen Maddison miss a sitter!!!    

He's probably been told to be a greedy Cnut!!!!...

just think next year he's going to be brilliant,when he goes on a forestalk-forum coaching session and seminar....:bounce:

I'm not his biggest fan but had he tried to play in Maddison and it was blocked (which is likely because Robertson covered well) then people would be on here asking why he didn't shoot. 

It wasn't as clear cut as folk are making out. 

Wow, some people really have it in for him! I thought he played really well tonight, one of our best players. Apart from the lacklustre shot (which like some have said was probably the right decision as the cross was being blocked by 2 defenders) he played well. He gives the impression off the field that he's not interested and/or is arrogant, maybe he's just that laid back. When our young players play well give them credit! Get behind them ffs! 

• Like 2

He had a good game tonight. Played some lovely through balls and took up some great positions. Shame that some will focus on him not squaring it to Maddison when he did so many other things really well. Thought it was his best game for a a while tbh.

3 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Tbf the lad is a bit of a one trick pony, his pace getting at players is frightening but his decision making and I don’t just mean like the chance to square overall is poor, I think Barnes will be the better player in the long term 

So all he has is pace? He beat some of the best players in the league today with some great movements and skill. Might as well call vardy a one trick pony cause he's fast too then?