Cardiff_Fox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

6 minutes ago, SO1 said:

To be fair, do they ever. Football forums are notorius for looking for scapegoats based on questionable evidence. :ph34r:

image.jpeg.5d63704e0366e7937f38b008307f84c3.jpeg

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, SO1 said:

To be fair, do they ever? Football forums are notorius for looking for scapegoats based on questionable evidence. :ph34r:

It's funny, I sometimes catch myself doing this with zero cognitive dissonance whatsoever. Like "this shitty piece of evidence doesn't fit my narrative so fck it, but THIS one does so I choose to believe it." It doesn't bother me at all whenever I'm selfaware enough to realise... This says a lot about our society.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

image.jpeg.5d63704e0366e7937f38b008307f84c3.jpeg

Sorry to have bruised your precious ego:worship:. But my eyes have witnessed to much "Truth" in the 10 or so years of reading football forums.

That and the Liverpool/Everton Love Fest that I witnessed for three years.

2 hours ago, Markyblue said:

I think walsh done a good job here but he thought he had out grown us unfortunately for him the opposite has resulted.

Have to weigh in the possibility that he could see the problems that would come with Ranieri in his second season, and didn't want to be a part of it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Sorry to have bruised your precious ego:worship:. But my eyes have witnessed to much "Truth" in the 10 or so years of reading football forums.

That and the Liverpool/Everton Love Fest that I witnessed for three years.

Fear not, my flippancy knows no bounds :D

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Yes said:

Haven’t heard that one before.

What they fail to realise is that half of those may well be gone by the end of the season, and the rest are quite frankly a bit sh*t. In fact one or two of them fall in both camps.

They should brace themselves for incoming bids from us for Son and I would take Moura as a back up to Vards. :fishing:

4 hours ago, Yes said:

Might help if you name more than one player (Son) that would get in our starting team

• Haha 1

Not until Jose has remodelled them into a turgid, defensive, bus parking, shadow of their former selves will his work be done. Won’t happen over night. However if backed correctly he may get them regularly in the top 6. 

17 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

Might help if you name more than one player (Son) that would get in our starting team

we should be going for him

19 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Not until Jose has remodelled them into a turgid, defensive, bus parking, shadow of their former selves will his work be done. Won’t happen over night. However if backed correctly he may get them regularly in the top 6. 

Until he gets sacked in his 3rd season... Standard

35 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I’m still surprised at how Jose has turned out, having recently watched Bobby Robson more than a Manager and watched Mourinho working so closely with a truly great person in Robson I’d of thought some of Robson’s man management, friendliness, and complete professionalism might of rubbed off on him, instead he’s turned into an obnoxious, self centred, miserable individual and is everything Bobby Robson wasn’t. 

5 hours ago, Yes said:

It's got to be a pisstake surely? Some of those players are class but then you have:

Alli - been poor for 2 years.

Aurier - so underwhelming since he moved to them 

Sissoko - ... What can you even say. Imagine thinking you can achieve anything with Moussa Sissoko at the heart of your team lol

To be fair to Spurs fans, their reactions have been varied and understandable on Poch / Jose. Can see it from all angles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

DE4DC748-3C17-4677-AB92-71E54BDE863D.thumb.png.4a64bb81110bb5a328a4e5c2b641ad0d.png

only 5 players from Leicester would walk into their team? our entire back line for a start, in fact aside from Kane (only if we could get him playing in  front two with Vardy) and Son i wouldn't swap any of them. I might take Moura as a bench warming back up striker

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, urban fox said:

only 5 players from Leicester would walk into their team? our entire back line for a start, in fact aside from Kane (only if we could get him playing in  front two with Vardy) and Son i wouldn't swap any of them. I might take Moura as a bench warming back up striker

Mate the spurs fan was being ironic. Our 11 would make their 11 and we all know that.