Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

EFL Cup - Wolves (A) - Tues 25th Sept

Line ups and predicted scorelines?

Reckon we'll rest fewer players than Wolves particularly as its their first season back in the premier league as wont want to risk fatigue and injuries as much as we can afford to.

Wolves 1-2 Leicester

Edited by Nalis

I wonder who they will line up with? That will probably play the biggest part in this game.

I think we will line up like this:

Ward

Ricardo   Soyuncu   Evans   Fuchs

Silva  Iborra 

Ghezall  Okzaki Albrighton

Ihenancho

Not all of those players will play the 90 (depending on how the game is going) so expect to see Diabate, Amartey and Gray coming off the bench.

I have no idea how they will line up. If they take it seriously then this is a tough game and it could go either way. If they make lots of changes then I think our lineup is very decent and with players to bring off the bench should get through. I'd go 2-1 to us, but it could go to Extra time or even penalties.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's a real shame Nduwku appears to be out for a long while, this would have been a great test to unleash him and make his mark for the first team.

Was going to say the same but realised Diabate would have been ahead of him anyway.

• Haha 1

I hope we go strong. A few changes but nothing drastic. I'd like to see the likes of Maguire and Evans form a partneship so keep them playing together.

Wolves are a decent side and it'll be a tough game. But I want to see us win the League Cup/FA Cup (or at least get to a final) so I really hope we win.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mark said:

Was going to say the same but realised Diabate would have been ahead of him anyway.

What has happened to him, as forgotten him temporarily before you mentioned him?

I take it he's injured, as doubt he's fallen out of favour as he can pose a different type of threat.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

10 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

What has happened to him, as forgotten him before you mentioned him?

I take it he's injured, as doubt he's fallen out of favour as he can pose a diffetdntntype of threat.

I'm pretty sure he's been found out as lacking most of the attributes required to make a successful career in professional football 

• Haha 1

Ward

Amartey   Soyuncu   Evans   Fuchs

Choudhury  Iborra 

Gray     Silva    Albrighton

Ihenancho

Bench
Simpson
Okazaki
Ghezzal
Knight
Diabate
Elder
Johansson GK

10 hours ago, Steve Earle said:

Here goes:

Ward

Perreira

Evans

Soyuncu

Fuchs

Silva

Iborra

Ghezzal 

Okazaki

Gray

Iheanacho

Shouldn’t be far off?!?

What no Wes??  

11 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I hope we go strong. A few changes but nothing drastic. I'd like to see the likes of Maguire and Evans form a partneship so keep them playing together.

Wolves are a decent side and it'll be a tough game. But I want to see us win the League Cup/FA Cup (or at least get to a final) so I really hope we win.

Maguire is due a rest...