Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Manager ....

10 minutes ago, AjcW said:

It just seems to me that, despite once again being comfortable in the league (eventually), he's not enjoyed the competition that Rangers have brought to the table this season, and he's seemed quite open about his frustrations as if he's trying to carve his way out.... 

It might seem like that to you, but it’s just guess work really. The fact is none of us really know if he’s happy, comfortable, frustrated or whatever. 

Seems to me that some people are interpreting what they want to read in order to convince themselves he wants to come here. 

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

It might seem like that to you, but it’s just guess work really. The fact is none of us really know if he’s happy, comfortable, frustrated or whatever. 

Seems to me that some people are interpreting what they want to read in order to convince themselves he wants to come here. 

This is what Rodgers said earlier some time back in January.

Leicester as we have seen over the last few years, an incredible journey that they have been on as a club and obviously the unfortunate circumstances (owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha's death in a helicopter crash) that they had earlier this season . 

"It is a fantastic club but for me at this moment in time my concentration is purely on Celtic and looking forward to the second part of this season."

Appleton until the end of the season is a really good shout. 

There's no chance that we'd get Benitez or Rodgers now, but in the summer Benitez is out of contract and Rodgers is far more likely to leave. 

There's a big thing in Scotland about him being there for Celtic's 10th title in a row (which would be 2020/21) and 2 years is a long time to hang about. He can depart having won the domestic treble in all 3 years he's been there.

5 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

This is what Rodgers said earlier some time back in January.

Leicester as we have seen over the last few years, an incredible journey that they have been on as a club and obviously the unfortunate circumstances (owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha's death in a helicopter crash) that they had earlier this season . 

"It is a fantastic club but for me at this moment in time my concentration is purely on Celtic and looking forward to the second part of this season."

Which maybe suggests he thinks we’re a fantastic club (which we are) and that his concentration is purely on Celtic and he’s looking forward to the second part of the season :dunno:

20 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

@Babylon @Happy Fox

I understand what you're saying guys, let me put it this way, would he risk the comfort and safety of a big club like Celtic for us? I'm not sure he is this adventurous. I could be proven wrong of course. I'd rather if we appoint someone else than him though.

He thinks he's one of the best in the world, there's no way he will be content at Celtic for much longer.

1 hour ago, indierich06 said:

Neil Warnock absolutely doesn't have a better track record than Wagner - he's never even kept a club in this division, which Wagner managed at his first attempt last season with a club with barely any resources. Warnock took Sheffield United down, got sacked at QPR when they were circling the drain and, as of now, Cardiff are one point above the relegation zone. The bloke is total dross. 

Agree that there is a question mark over Wagner, but let's not try and claim that Warnock is better, he's an absolutely garbage manager.

I think it was meant tongue in cheek mate ?

31 minutes ago, Steven said:

Laurent Blanc is looking for work in the PL. ;)

Well he's played in the premier league and won with Man U... but I get this horrible feeling he'd be too much like Puel. Another manager that's done a great job in a French league, which is nowt special. I'd take Blanc over someone like Moyes, at least Blanc more of a winner than Moyes. Funny enough I remember tipping Blanc for the job months ago, not necessarily who'd I want but who I reckon who was going to get the job.  I think he's keen to work in England again.

15 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

Julian nagelsmann would be an interesting option. Young, up and coming, took an unfashionable team into Europe.... 

We'd be a step up for him wouldn't we?

He's already joined RB Leipzig mate, going at the end of the season.