Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Watford Away Post Match Thread 2-1

Just now, Tuna said:

I think we must have some of the thickest players I've ever seen on a field together.

What the fook was Kasper doing? 

I hadn’t realised but this could be a big part of our problem.

Many of our players seem as thick as fook in terms of decision making.

Rodgers simply needs to sign some brighter players!

:D

Still early days of course but that was just as bad if not worse than it was under Puel for the first 75 mins.

The formation change baffled me with us only having 2 training sessions to try and implement anything. 

Gray arguably had his best game for us in the week and found himself on the bench?

First 75 minutes we looked absolutely lost out there, Evans and Maguire looked uncomfortable out wide, Chillwell and Ricardo so ineffective glued to the touchline, there was no threat on the overlap. Maddison and Barnes poor, no idea where they were suppose to be playing, their touch let us down time and time again, nothing stuck. Ndidi seemed to in the midfield on his own and unfortunately he just isn’t good enough on the ball or creative enough to make anything happen. Vardy isolated again.

No pace at the back costing us again, very poor, very disappointed

• Like 3

Just now, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Still early days of course but that was just as bad if not worse than it was under Puel for the first 75 mins.

The formation change baffled me with us only having 2 training sessions to try and implement anything. 

Gray arguably had his best game for us in the week and found himself on the bench?

First 75 minutes we looked absolutely lost out there, Evans and Maguire looked uncomfortable out wide, Chillwell and Ricardo so ineffective glued to the touchline, there was no threat on the overlap. Maddison and Barnes poor, no idea where they were suppose to be playing, their touch let us down time and time again, nothing stuck. Ndidi seemed to in the midfield on his own and unfortunately he just isn’t good enough on the ball or creative enough to make anything happen. Vardy isolated again.

No pace at the back costing us again, very poor, very disappointed

HE'S BEEN IN THE JOB 4 DAYS YOU ****ING MELT 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2