Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

Just now, murphy said:

We'll have to agree to differ on whether it was bad for Leicester.  I still think it was good business and strengthened our team.

Ofcourse it strengthened our team with the sale of Mahrez.

Anyone who thinks it didnt has a screw loose!

Much as Manchester United are an absolute basket case at the moment, throughout the premier league era and beyond, they’ve had major success. The likes of Maguire, and dare I say some of the others will have grown up with them in their era of dominance, and aspired to play for that sort of club. Man United are an absolute car crash at the moment, but the brand and the finance is strong. We can compete on the pitch with them (Harry or no Harry), but financially and reputation wise they will always have a pull to this generation of player. The longer they stagnate, and the more competitive the division gets, the next generation will not be used to them being a dominant force, but more of a spent one. The only way the majority of clubs will compete off the pitch with the likes of them is Manchester City type money. If Harry wishes to either, then they can stop playing the ‘to expensive’ card and put up or shut up. Maguire comes across as a professional guy, and should either Manchester club fail to give us the required fee, then I believe he will carry on and perform until someone pays the valuation. One thing is for sure, if it is United, with that midfield and defence around him, he’s going to get exposed fairly often. 

Edited by DerbyshireFox
  • Like 2

Bored of this now, £85m get it done.

Its risky but I’m warming to the idea of not recruiting another CB, Soyuncu and Benkovic can step up imo, this is what they were bought for. Let’s just go nuts and convince some superstar winger to join us 

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

Its pretty standard practice to state you want more than what you actually do in the hope that the haggling will get to the actual number you want. 

Hardly being pushed around when we are likely to get a world record fee for a defender that the fans dont even rate that highly

Hope you are right. As I said this will be an important deal for our Club.

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

No and there’s not really much happened since you started the thread 171 pages ago. 

Yauyyyyyyyyy so I get the record for the most bollox thread in FT history? 

Keep posting lads lollollol

14 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

No and there’s not really much happened since you started the thread 171 pages ago. 

Swan if you think this is bollox wait till next week. Derby and the trees are bidding for Swan. Bryant and May are happy to double any bid. 

Edited by sylofox
  • Haha 1