Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Aye, good look to Trippier.

With Griezmann gone and Costa likely also on his way, I now won't feel guilty admitting I have a bit of a soft spot for them, regardless of them being the bane of our European history. Hope Kieran does well there.

Edited by OntarioFox

19 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

West Ham sign Haller. We've got not divine right to 7th, we're going to have to fight West Ham, Wolves, Everton tooth and nail for it, let alone anything above that. 

100% .. If we can sign a marquee winger that fits the team spirit then i would feel a little more confident.

34 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

This is a damming stat, a CB is their current top scorer from last year still in the squad. Serious striker investment is needed for them, they're going to struggle 

Isn’t Schar being linked to a move away as well. Milan maybe?

34 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

This is a damming stat, a CB is their current top scorer from last year still in the squad. Serious striker investment is needed for them, they're going to struggle 

I am not a betting man but if I were I might be tempted to stick a tenner on them for the drop.  Looks like Mike Ashley is having a fire sale. Actually really do feel sorry for their fans. I have absolutely no idea how they are going to attract any decent players with what is going on there and the toxic atmosphere that surrounds Ashley

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, urban fox said:

I am not a betting man but if I were I might be tempted to stick a tenner on them for the drop.  Looks like Mike Ashley is having a fire sale. Actually really do feel sorry for their fans. I have absolutely no idea how they are going to attract any decent players with what is going on there and the toxic atmosphere that surrounds Ashley

It's gone past being a laughing stock anymore, I feel bad for them. They have a huge following and are treated to one of the "worst" owners around.

2 hours ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Cutrone to wolves would be a very good bit of business for them 

Around €25m apparently. It wasn't long ago he was keeping Andre Silva out of Milan's team and scoring 18 goals (6 in the Europa). Them signing Piatek last season kept him out of the team and everyone over there seems to think he needs to move on. Exactly our type of player. Young, high potential and suits our style. 

The rumours are this is all part of the Mendes carousel. Atletico want to sell Correa to Milan, Milan want to move Cotrone on and Atletico will then use the money to buy James Rodriguez. That frees up Lemar for a move who we are rumoured to be very interested in taking. 

Edited by The Bear

20 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Around €25m apparently. It wasn't long ago he was keeping Andre Silva out of Milan's team and scoring 18 goals (6 in the Europa). Them signing Piatek last season kept him out of the team and everyone over there seems to think he needs to move on. Exactly our type of player. Young, high potential and suits our style. 

The rumours are this is all part of the Mendes carousel. Atletico want to sell Correa to Milan, Milan want to move Cotrone on and Atletico will then use the money to buy James Rodriguez. That frees up Lemar for a move who we are rumoured to be very interested in taking. 

He is a great young player. Kept kean out the team by the end of the u21 championship. Looks really hardworking and would definitely fit your system with 2/3 up there. 

Didn't realise that lemar was available. If you get that over the line then you must be very excited for the new season!