Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Outgoings

Tend to get a lot of loan deals done on deadline day which is what I think will happen with Kingy/James, for some other players like Slimani, Diabate etc. they are more likely to go to foreign teams so we still have till the end of the month to sort them out

On 03/08/2019 at 22:25, ronnup said:

We don't seem to be able to shift the deadwood 

This.  Really do need to be seeing outgoings soon.  The number of players on the books is uncomfortably high.   This has the potential to become a big negative effect this season.

Why do we struggle so much with offloading players? Just looking at other teams business, particularly Arsenal and Everton, and they've both raised at least 30m selling players that they didn't want. But we can't even give players away.

Everton got 8m for James McCarthy ffs

Edited by ealingfox

4 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Why do we struggle so much with offloading players? Just looking at other teams business, particularly Arsenal and Everton, and they've both raised at least 30m selling players that they didn't want. But we can't even give players away.

Because when we sign a player he’s either priceless or worthless lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lets be honest, what premiership team would want our deadwood? Maybe a promoted team, Burnley, Brighton?

Tho i would imagine those signed under Claudio would be on mega money, can't see Burnley picking up Slims £80/90k a week wage

So who is leaving today? Amartey? Please not King, but maybe he needs to? Probably not Gray unless part of a swap deal, but that is just blind hope. Doubtful James or Kapi leave this window.

Mendy and/or Silva can wait, so too Diabate and Slimani (and Ghezzal?).

Edited by FireFox

28 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Length of contracts and wages I'd imagine.

I don't even know what Slimani is on but I can guarantee any club who would be interested, won't match his wages.

7 minutes ago, leicesterlad1989 said:

Length of contracts and wages I'd imagine.

I don't even know what Slimani is on but I can guarantee any club who would be interested, won't match his wages.

Roids given his antics in africa this summer!

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Are players refusing to move or are we refusing to sell? Doesn't make sense that we can't shift anyone given the size of the squad.

It is a bit like stain removal. You can try everything but you can never get rid.

6 hours ago, ealingfox said:

We'll sell the likes of Ghezzal, Slimani, Kapustka and Mendy off to European clubs I would have thought.

18 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Are players refusing to move or are we refusing to sell? Doesn't make sense that we can't shift anyone given the size of the squad.

Given that there probably aren't any Premier League clubs interested in our cast-offs, I'd assume we have been focused on incoming players. We'll see some outgoings to the Champ or abroad in the next few weeks I bet.