Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
That_Dude

Chelsea Away Post-Match thread

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

They were singing Harry maguire, we don't need you, we've got Soyuncu, he's f'ing massive

I know, but the loudest bit is Harry Maguire, and I just thought they look confused when appaulding the fans. Plus better to sing a song about the club and move on from HM 

• Like 2

Guest BlueBrett

We do seem very good defensively. Never looked like conceding outside that first ten minutes. If we can move it forward a bit quicker and get the timing of that final ball right maybe we really can do something this season

Just now, Ric Flair said:

I thought Praet adapted very quickly, that diving interception that set up a great attack was important as Chelsea looked to be on the break.

If we play this same personnel next week I'll not be happy, surely he can't?

It will be interesting to see what lineup he picks for sure. I’d say though that 2 draws in a row against teams that finished above us isn’t too shabby. Of course we’d prefer wins but remaining unbeaten is good for confidence. 

Perez for me is the most likely to be swapped but he is the 30m man!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stopper said:

Seriously ?  If we finish above Chelsea, we will be guaranteed top 6.  That’s a pretty good point gained.  Yes, it could have been 3 points, but Chelsea will still be up there.

If this is what they are, I could see Chelsea finishing anywhere 6-10th. Mid-table.  Their back line is dodgy as hell.

Souness & Sky Panel ,  Great points...!!

fair dues!!!    ,alot about Leicester and Maddison especially. Actually noticing the small Skills und hard fought tackles...

I will say it now...Top 8 secure!!   Open question can I have a @FIF  moment,and be Mad Dreaming of pushing Top 5.

Then again its only 2nd game....positives or negatives too early,but lets Dream before we get into the Real nitty-gritty of the PL.

Rather look forward,than posting negatives and having downers,on anything thats not quite there....That wrly smile that you see of

our fox on our badge,telling us the chasingg  hounds,might just be biting off more they can chew..!!!

• Like 1