Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Wilfred Ndidi

It’s no surprise that without him we’ve had very few instances where we’ve been able to camp a team back in their half and build some concerted pressure. For 20mins in the first half we were able to move the back four up with the confidence that Wilf was going to mop up anything that came loose within the Spurs half and recycle the ball. 

2nd in the league without ever having a full strength 11 to choose from...

9 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Stop mentioning it then. We can all see for ourselves that Wilf is a boss without your help.

You’d of thought so but some people only see it when he puts an elite performance like today and couldn’t see it all along.

Some people thought he would struggle to get back in over this lad called Mendy and BR would have a selection headache 🤣.
Maybe I wouldn’t mention it as much if I didn’t hear such asinine rubbish.

13 minutes ago, tylesta said:

Better than kante?

I've always said he's better than Kante who I rate highly. But Wilf is so mobile with it.

Also, Some forget that Kante had Drinkwater  in midfield with him, when Drinky was at his best.

Wilf is a gem to have in any team.

2 hours ago, deanolegend1989 said:

You’d of thought so but some people only see it when he puts an elite performance like today and couldn’t see it all along.

Some people thought he would struggle to get back in over this lad called Mendy and BR would have a selection headache 🤣.
Maybe I wouldn’t mention it as much if I didn’t hear such asinine rubbish.

ffs keep your moaning to the Mendy v Ndidi thread

31 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

ffs keep your moaning to the Mendy v Ndidi thread

Tbf some of talk about playing Mendy over Wilf for the easier games was insulting to a player that has been constantly the best tackler in the league for the past 3 seasons.

There are plenty of players that could do the Mendy role successfully, but none as clinical as Ndidi in what he is does best.

It also sets the pace for his team mates, everything started a bit more aggressive and pressing today. 

Edited by HankMarvin