Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

That's the first team drawing 1-1 with the Faroes under Boothroyd in 2023 then.

Any team can concede a flukey goal, today we conceded 3 and the 2 I saw had nothing flukey about them at all.

9 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

M1?

No - just a red-brick victorian terraced street. Of which there are hundreds in Leicester. Not all as long as mine though (ooh-er, missus).

On your point, the M1 is long all right. Don't think too many people live on it though. 

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

Aidy boothroyd is a classic "jobs for the boys" FA yes man how he's had that job for nearly 4 years in the volatile world of football managment baffles me. 

He's a stale empty suit. Sack him immediately and get some hungry young blood in with fresh ideas like the Cowley Brothers. 

It's absolute madness! Ashworth isn't even there anymore so no idea how Boothroyd is still employed?!?

The worst bit is that we had some amazing coaching talent at U17, U19 and U20 and in the space of a year one has gone to become Swansea manager and the other two are first team coaches at Bristol City! 

Why not give Howe the job and get him prepped for taking over from Southgate? (I don't want that to happen by the way, it's just so painfully obvious that it will so might as well get him into the set up early!)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Boothroyd has got to go. That's a pitiful result.

More likely to be given a new contract.

He should have been sacked after the euros last year. Bloke has no business anywhere near the England setup.

Imagine taking Northampton to the bottom of the football league, getting sacked and ending up bringing through our most talented younger players? Beggars belief.

On 08/10/2020 at 00:54, Tuna said:

More likely to be given a new contract.

He should have been sacked after the euros last year. Bloke has no business anywhere near the England setup.

Imagine taking Northampton to the bottom of the football league, getting sacked and ending up bringing through our most talented younger players? Beggars belief.

The FA in a nutshell for you. They've reverted back to their usual clueless selves after a brief period of having some sense. Coinciding with the departure of Dan Ashworth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

Hate that from Justin, I hope we try and stamp that out of his game.

Quite…. I hate it when it’s excused as ‘part of the modern game’

its a sport and the game should be played honestly

if you’re honest - you’ll be accused of being naive - I hate that part of the game

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Quite…. I hate it when it’s excused as ‘part of the modern game’

its a sport and the game should be played honestly

if you’re honest - you’ll be accused of being naive - I hate that part of the game

Diving should be punished much more harshly on the pitch or retrospectively. Justin should get a ban for that as far as I'm concerned. It's no different to a hand ball on the line. It's cheating to gain an unfair advantage.

• Like 2