Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Arsenal 1 -1 Leicester post match thread

gutted about the first half goal not being given

I just wonder if the attitude against brighton at home and watford away had been different would the lads be in a position where champions league maybe falling away.

These idiots don’t know the rules. It’s not intent, it’s about a challenge which endangers the opponent. Nketiah goes in studs first, knee high for a challenge for the ball. Vardy has his legs tangled and is going over on his side, of course he’s going to instinctively use his momentum to roll over and get up as fast as he can. I’m sorry., but is Vardy responsible for where Mustafi’s head is when they’re both falling at weird angles?

Morons.

Edited by Beechey
  • Like 1

That could be a huge point. Although we've dropped down to 4th we are still 4 points clear of Man U and with Chelsea's inconsistent form and tough fixtures ahead, wins against Bournemouth and Sheff U could put us firmly back in the driver's seat regardless of what Man U do. Buckke up lads!

• Like 3

Arteta being very salty, but how are the Sky experts not saying it's nonsense?

Nketiah went in with his studs up nowhere near the ball, which he had no chance of getting and drove his studs into JJ's leg. 

Vardy fell over.

You can argue they were both unintentional but Vardy had no control of his legs or body, Nketiah did.

• Like 1

This picture is from NBC's postgame replays.

IMG_8223.JPG.1220c98fb92e8c9c15f3c86cc9af9f1c.JPG

On the disallowed goal, Kelechi had the defender's shirt, with both hands.  He didn;t initiate the contact, but I can understand why Sian Massey called it against him.

BTW, in real time the NBC crew thought we got screwed and so did I.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good point tonight.All to play for now.There will still be lots of twists and turns before the champion league spots are decided but we have now started getting back on form at a crucial time.Win the next two and I’m sure we will be in a great position.Others will slip up.

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I'm never watching Sky's analysis when we play a 'big' side again. I've never seen bias like it.

its worse than usual since the restart.

on the game, we really miss Ricky P, as JJ at times looks like a rabbit in the headlights, better 2nd half performance