Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Arsenal 1 -1 Leicester post match thread

4 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Hopefully a win at spuds look bang average, hopefully they have nothing to play for by then.

We are looking better, we should have enough against Bournemouth and Sheff Utd if we play like this.

Excellent refereeing tonight from Chris Kavanagh. Credit where it's due, good intelligence to use the monitor.

Liverpool will have something to play for at Chelsea, they have 17 wins out of 17 at home this season an have Burnley at Home and Chelsea at home, they will want that 100% record, so sure i'd love to beat Spurs, but us going out of  the FA cup will prove to be a blessing United shouldn't be as fresh as us on last day of the season. I just think 7 points gives us a great chance on the last day.

Missing our first choice left back, right back and the creative midfield spark so a point at Arsenal is not so bad. We have a very young side who will learn from this, at the start of the season a top 6 finish and cup semi and QF would have been seen as a very good season.

2 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Before tonight we needed 3 wins and 2 draws to guarantee top 4. That's one of our draws. Even less margin for error now.

And you thought that one of those wins was going to be away at Arsenal?

21 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Reasonable point, need to put Bournemouth to the sword now. What’s Maddison‘s and chillwell’s status?

Chilwell - "chilling at home wiv my bae @madderz TL4EVER ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Maddison - " gonna slip dat gucci backpack on my little madderz and give chillerz da night of his life innit 🍆🥦🍒 ❤️❤️❤️💦💦💦

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

I normally dread Kavanagh on our games but tonight he was very good. Dealt with the red card incident brilliantly too.

I thought this too and I generally think he's shit.

Only thing annoyed me was that more than 8 mins should have been played at the end because the ball was not on the pitch for at least two mins of the injury time I thought

• Like 3

There was quite a lot of hype about Arsenal going into this, due to recent good run in but tonight apart from that twenty minute spell they weren't that special really. Arsenal champions league football your having laugh? That club is still a mess.. the results are just papering over the cracks.

• Like 1

Just now, katieakita said:

Missing our first choice left back, right back and the creative midfield spark so a point at Arsenal is not so bad. We have a very young side who will learn from this, at the start of the season a top 6 finish and cup semi and QF would have been seen as a very good season.

It's our joint best result in 47 years!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gw_leics772 said:

Chilwell - "chilling at home wiv my bae @madderz TL4EVER ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Maddison - " gonna slip dat gucci backpack on my little madderz and give chillerz da night of his life innit 🍆🥦🍒 ❤️❤️❤️💦💦💦

Whatever it is you are taking could you please post some to me asap. Ta.