Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Arsenal 1 -1 Leicester post match thread

All things considered a decent point away as Kasper kept us in it first half.

Just a shame we didn’t really push for a winner with 10 mins to go, Its like we were the team trying to run the clock down in injury time so so fustrating.

Kasper and Evans has good games Everyone else average. But 4 out of 6 points and Bournemouth in free fall hopefully we can get another 3 points.

As much as we don’t want it this way, it’s certainly going to go down to the wire that’s for sure.

8 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Miserable?  I’m pointing out how pooor a player was. Way below standard required. Lost opportunity because of poor quality touches and passes 

It's so negative to jump on a player straight away after a match like that. Especially when he didn't have a shocker and was just quiet. That kind of negativity is why I avoid this forum quite a lot. It does my head in.

13 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Barnes. Should have been subbed he was so bad 

barnes for nacho was a head scratcher.

Especially when it was right after nacho struck a tough ball fairly well.

There was a period late on at 1-1 when 2 balls were pinged ot barnes, he pinged them both back to the passer, when I felt he should have turned and tried to beat his man.  Something he would have done earlier in the season.

11 minutes ago, kingfox said:

The two worst creations in the history of the World tonight became the best.

Thank you Chris Kavanagh :wub:

Thank you VAR :wub:

Don't thank them. VAR is there to find a way to rule out the goal (not give us a goal). On this occasion they couldn't. 

Strange feeling this. 

Happy to not lose at an improving Arsenal. 

Gutted that we've dropped a place and generally look like a squad in decline all over the place.

I feel more tense and nervous about getting this CL spot than I did during the title run in. 

Trying to be positive, but this is torture haha. 

10 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

Yeah i'm thinking beat Bournemouth and Sheff utd, hopefully grab a draw at Spurs and it will be in our hands come the last day of the season.

Hopefully a win at spuds look bang average, hopefully they have nothing to play for by then.

We are looking better, we should have enough against Bournemouth and Sheff Utd if we play like this.

Excellent refereeing tonight from Chris Kavanagh. Credit where it's due, good intelligence to use the monitor.

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

The Guy was class before he joined us - the only surprise Is no one else took a punt before us.

But not a bad player for Justin to learn from and as you say, I like what I’ve seen from him.

A lot was asked of him tonight, but he stuck to it.

I think teams made the same mistake with Ricardo that they did with Kante. He seems small and not physically well built so not suitable for the division. The irony of course being that like Kante he has made the most tackles of any right back in the league (or he had before getting injured). Their loss is our gain and though Puel will never be liked on here, getting Ricardo and Maddison in were very good moves he helped push through.

• Like 2