Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Arsenal 1 -1 Leicester post match thread

1 minute ago, turkish14 said:

Ashley Cole, The man who sterling asks why he isn’t a manager. Erm because he is adapted.

Could you imagine him as a manager?

"Justin...Justin...JUSTIN!"

"Fvck me that lad never listens."

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Fox in the North said:

So bloody annoyed Palace didn’t get their chuffing equaliser now!

Chelsea still have to play Liverpool away 3 days after playing United in the cup so I still fancy us to overtake them but we need to win our next 2.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Russell sprout said:

Massive game at Bournemouth Sunday,

assuming Man U win tomorrow,

wolves play twice before we next do and both teams could be just 1 point behind us going into that game,

hope we’re strong sociologically 

Think Wolves dont beat Sheff Utd myself now. Hoping for a Villa miracle for once.

11 minutes ago, Blue'nWhiteFox said:

What an exiting end of the season...

are we leaving ?

6 minutes ago, Coalman said:

Did Vardy come off with an injury that he picked up at the time of his goal?

4 minutes ago, Mark said:

He injured himself during a sprint closing down just after, he didn't look right after that

hipe he hasn’t done his arse muscle again 

1 minute ago, Chrysalis said:

somehow we got 3 var in our favour in a game.

It was very good to see the ref use the monitor for once.

of course none were handball decisions though.

One var decision .....lacazette was given offside and Jamie wasn’t .....so var didn’t overturn either correct call by the lino

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, oxford fox said:

Iam actually a bit disappointed I get the point is a good result at the emirates but we had 23 minutes with an extra man I got really frustrated with passing back side to side trying to open up the arsenal defence missed placed passes simple passing going astray I know we play the passing game now and don’t have a target man as such like ulloa but I wish sometimes we could go a bit gung ho and bombard the arsenal defence like good old days when we drew with arsenal 3-3 at filbert street it really seemed there was no ergency to get that winner 

So, instead of getting a draw, you'd like us to play like we did in the game when we drew?

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

Before tonight we needed 3 wins and 2 draws to guarantee top 4. That's one of our draws. Even less margin for error now.

Give that up mate, absolutely 0 chance we're getting 3 wins and a draw from our last 4lol

We can definitely beat Bournemouth though, but they'll be fighting for their lives.

Meh. Take it because it was a point. But, we can’t ignore the fact we didn’t go for it when they were down to ten. So there’s room for disappointment unfortunately. The main thing is, we have to stay at a minimum four points clear of United by the time we play them. That has to be the target, as they won’t drop points. Still in our hands.