Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Arsenal 1 -1 Leicester post match thread

Just now, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

“The intent was good” **** off Cole.

Why are they praising Nketieh for nearly breaking “Justin Janes” leg.

It was potentially career ending. I hate Sky and it's "top 6" (ignoring Wolves and us of course) bias is putting me right off football on TV.

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

I normally dread Kavanagh on our games but tonight he was very good. Dealt with the red card incident brilliantly too.

Yeh he didn't do too bad. The disallowed goal was the liner

Iam actually a bit disappointed I get the point is a good result at the emirates but we had 23 minutes with an extra man I got really frustrated with passing back side to side trying to open up the arsenal defence missed placed passes simple passing going astray I know we play the passing game now and don’t have a target man as such like ulloa but I wish sometimes we could go a bit gung ho and bombard the arsenal defence like good old days when we drew with arsenal 3-3 at filbert street it really seemed there was no ergency to get that winner 

..this team lacks composure!!!

We just haven't got a player in

the team who can calm the players down and to do the right thing.

The 8 minutes of extra time we totally messed up as we panicked in possession, making weird individual decisions instead of keeping their heads and doing what they do in training, day in and day out.

14 minutes ago, Tuna said:

A brilliant result for us and I'm absolutely delighted.

Sky Sports, Martin Tyler and Alan Smith can get in the ****ing bin.

I can't believe the bias on the commentary and analysis. It's like watching Arsenal TV without the swearing. We even had constant close up shots of Saka and Tierney when the match was going on. Haven't Sky noticed that we're 9 points ahead of Arsenal?

18 minutes ago, kingfox said:

The two worst creations in the history of the World tonight became the best.

Thank you Chris Kavanagh :wub:

Thank you VAR :wub:

somehow we got 3 var in our favour in a game.

It was very good to see the ref use the monitor for once.

of course none were handball decisions though.

Edited by Chrysalis

Superb to see Vardy scoring for fun now he’s buried his 100th PL Gosl which seemed to be a great weight on him, thought Tierney played well would be great if Brendan put a box In For him So long xx as he stayed fit mind you LCFC have better medical staff facility but can now see Vardy go on and grab the Goldrn boot great for me if he does a nice £600 for me if he does 👍 can see us now go o. And win 3 from last 4 draw v manure ?:ph34r: