Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Arsenal 1 -1 Leicester post match thread

NKetia wasn't deliberate but it was reckless, for Vardy, both players fell over and he had his back to him, just an unfortunate accident. I'd probably feel different if it was against us though.

• Like 2

Let’s be honest if we had gone in 3/4-0 down at half time we’d of had no complaints.

red the correct decision, goal the correct decision. Arsenal still cheating diving whiny ****ers I see! Disgusting club I can’t stand! Role on Sunday evening where I fear we must win no excuses! 

Thinking we can get 8-9 points from our last 4 games if we play like we know we are capable of would like to beat the spuds and Manure to get 12 from four but thinking more like 8 but looking at Chelsea’s run in can hopefully see them only get 6 from 12 but who knows Man City May still be banned?

2 minutes ago, Cecchini1976 said:

Are you joking? You must be? He was out of position all game, wasn’t getting forward wasn’t tracking back, left Cags vulnerable for the 1st half.  Shocking shocking performance 

No, I thought he played well and baring in mind I'm probably one of the most abusive people on the Internet about Marc Albrighton there's certainly no clouded judgement. It might just have been the early balls he looked to play time and time again as opposed to the tedious jockeying for position down the flanks that we'd seen prior to the last 2 games, but all in all I like this system currently as a short term fix.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

i didnt see all the game but did we have a handball shout again?

JJ had a shot that bounced off 2 Arsenal hands, but would have been very harsh to give as a penalty.

6 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Any disputing that red card for Nketiah knows absolutely nothing about football. Horrendous challenge

I think the commentators were right when they called it a modern red card. First look a yellow seemed right, slow mo made it look a lot worse. Wouldn't be given without VAR.

15 minutes bossed it, 30 became a mess positionally. Still managed a soft goal wiped off. Much better overall second half. Tielemens looks a better player without Maddison. Ndidi a menace again. Front 3 were effective and if Barnes could ever sort his feet out we'd be laughing.

Bournemouth now huge. Every game a cup final. Playing for pride now in reaching a top 4 spot. Could be a while we see this again, dare to dream. 

I think the Chelsea fans will be looking at their side today and having doubts, they were lucky today against a side we dominated. Man utd, Liverpool and wolves in their last 3 games, we just have to make sure that pressure is on them and I think they'll crumble, they're very wobbly at the back imo

2 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Thinking we can get 8-9 points from our last 4 games if we play like we know we are capable of would like to beat the spuds and Manure to get 12 from four but thinking more like 8 but looking at Chelsea’s run in can hopefully see them only get 6 from 12 but who knows Man City May still be banned?

Concerned the Man C ban will be overturned. They are bankrolled by a entire country and I am genuinely concerned that if it came down to either us or Man C in the champions league  we all know who the footballing authorities will prefer.

30 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Tell us about Arsenal Sky. Tell us more. I don't think I know enough about them and their wonderful young team.

I hate when they don't talk about us. I'll be yelling 'big club bias!':@

But...

I hate when they do talk about us. I'll be yelling 'they're trying to sell our players!':@

To sum up...

I hate them whatever they do. But I love what they do. But I hate what they do too.

Bloody love football.

Edited by Anglodanglo
  • Haha 2

Guest ttfn
Just now, Silva Fox said:

Had to read this headline twice to believe it! How the Mercury has gone downhill! image.thumb.png.6a6034fb694af17269648ad75ce3fec9.png

400 appearances for us and the local paper still referring to his dad.

Pretty poor.

16 minutes ago, melrose said:

Crikey! I have seldom seen a more biased pair of pundits analysing a game.

The Leicester goal was a defensive error and the Arsenal one was a great move ... and they were very similar goals to be fair!

W@nkers!

Yea and both out centre backs sipped haha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

I think the Chelsea fans will be looking at their side today and having doubts, they were lucky today against a side we dominated. Man utd, Liverpool and wolves in their last 3 games, we just have to make sure that pressure is on them and I think they'll crumble, they're very wobbly at the back imo

Man U is Cup

22 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

Arteta: we should have been 3, 4 up at half time. We should have killed the games. That's what we should be against TEAMS LIKE THIS' - PRAT.

Also, we should have had a man sent off....

he meant that as a compliment ....saying that against a top side like us, when you get the chance to kill the game you have to take it 

19 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

It’s not just you mate. I’m worried already 

Nah - we have a great record there ..........

• Haha 1

Thought a point was a fair result. Definite red and after a poor first half, we took control and could have won it with a bit more quality in the final third. Christ the sky narrative was all based around small leicester doing well against the big boys arsenal which is annoying but thought we did well and now a must win game sunday