Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Man City CAS

Realistically, is it fair to ban Man City and give it us ? Seriously, take the blue tinted glasses off and just think if that is “fair”. If they’ve breached FFP, fine them but don’t harm the competition by letting a fifth place team grace the games most elite club competition. The right result, is the fair one. If they’ve done wrong, fine them. If not, let them off.

Still CAS at 9.30am tommorow. I'm more excited for that than right now!

Man city ban, reduced 1 year not suspended + fine reduction. That should re-energize city..... You heard it hear first 

4 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Realistically, is it fair to ban Man City and give it us ? Seriously, take the blue tinted glasses off and just think if that is “fair”. If they’ve breached FFP, fine them but don’t harm the competition by letting a fifth place team grace the games most elite club competition. The right result, is the fair one. If they’ve done wrong, fine them. If not, let them off.

Absolutely . Man City absolutely deserve a place and 5th place doesn’t . They will grace the tournament we would stink it up 

1 minute ago, RonnieTodger said:

Honestly hope they get it overturned. We’d only blow 5th anyway, so just save us the ****ing pain.

if we’re somehow still in it going to the final game with Bennett Morgan and Evans lining up against United, I just don’t want to know.  

Our fans are more embarrassing than the team atm.

Why would any true Leicester fan want to miss out on champions league football with the money, excitement for fans and player pulling power it brings?

• Like 1

Wolves. 

United. 

Chelsea

Sheff United. 

All ahead of us in the pecking order for 5th. I wouldn't even bother looking at the announcement. 

We lack the ability to turn around games. We like a dynamic attacking approach and have no plan b. Can you imagine how badly we would get pumped in the UCL?! 

Just now, ultrafox said:

I believe we'll finish 5th after Chelsea and ManU. so the decision in the next few minutes will have a massive impact on us...financially and otherwise.

If we can beat Sheff Utd on Thursday (which I severely doubt judging by current form and quality in the team and the fact Wilder is far superior to Rodgers), then I think 5th place is a formality. We will not finish in the Top 4.

Just now, Koke said:

We won't even finish 5th anyway so this decision  will be immaterial for us.

This unfortunately. A win yesterday would have all but guaranteed 5th place. 

Chilwell, Madders out injured. Albrighton to miss games? Soyuncu suspended. I think we actually found a reasonable amount of joy with the new formation and actually looked like creating chances with Nacho, Vardy and Perez all in the starting lineup. But who do you play now? 

Just now, Poznan34 said:

Obviously we were beyond awful yesterday. But there's every chance we get 5th. We'll turn this bad form around eventually. 

'Eventually' isn't relevant - its whether we can turn it around in 3 days, with injuries and suspensions and after a demoralising and embarrassing defeat

Just now, Poznan34 said:

Obviously we were beyond awful yesterday. But there's every chance we get 5th. We'll turn this bad form around eventually. 

We only have 3 games left. We're missing Ricardo, Chilwell, Soyuncu, Maddison and Albrighton. We're playing Sheffield, Spurs and Man U, all teams which would destroy us at the moment. 

No chance we're going to turn this round.