Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Man City CAS

Leicester City or not Leicester City, it’s a great kick in the teeth for any aspiring club. Sheff U or Wolves at a push could have got 5th as well. 

What annoys me is that CAS accept Man City didn’t work with UEFA and then proceed to give them a fine which won’t hurt them at all. So the punishment is literally nothing. 

In which case every ****ing money bags club get spending 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 2

I'm so disappointed and gutted but we only have ourselves to blame for messing this up from the position we were in.

Our last chance of finishing top 4 this season blew up in our faces last night.

Edited by Tuna

FFP is a joke anyway, it's there just to protect the big clubs.

7th is a Europa League spot isn't it? I can't see Spurs winning all three games, hopefully we'll get a draw against them and that'll be enough.

I don't even want Europe, rather we didn't have it next season if we can't go, just worried a couple of players will want to go if we don't get any form of European football.