Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Luke55

Ayoze Perez

21 minutes ago, Danny Clender said:

Agreed, fair assessment. 

Vardy definitely starts, which remains the original sentiment.

Firminho's scoring figures have been discussed to death, so unsure of that question.

If Under gets a good start, Perez is definitely a bencher, but could it actually help everyone out in the long run if Perez finds his spot?

Just personally,  I now think that Perez and Gray are surplus to requirements. If we could raise 20m from their sale and put it towards another striker like Jovic or Edouard I would think that to be decent business. I'm working on the premise that Perez cost us 16m as opposed to the 30m we originally thought, Edouard cost of 30m,  but I've absolutely no idea of Jovics value. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Winchesterfox said:

A skilful player who underperformed last season. Only scored seven, all but one against bottom half teams  Got pushed off the ball too easily.  Not convinced about his work rate or ability to impose himself on games.  Not sure why he was better at Newcastle.   

He got 8......

3 hours ago, Winchesterfox said:

A skilful player who underperformed last season. Only scored seven, all but one against bottom half teams  Got pushed off the ball too easily.  Not convinced about his work rate or ability to impose himself on games.  Not sure why he was better at Newcastle.   

he needs to get tot he gym - look at he muscles on greenwood and rashford.

Edited by foxinsocks
  • Like 1

On 19/09/2020 at 17:30, Leicester_Loyal said:

Fine as a bench option or squad player, not good enough for a fully fit starting 11, but that's fine.

I often think the same but we were worse when he went off, I think positionally he must be doing something right which opens things up for the right back.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

:frusty:

So many people don’t appreciate how we look more organised going forward when Ayoze plays

Surly he loses his place when the new guy is fit? I agree we looked better when he was on but he does frustrate. Maybe poo was harsh he is a good player but not as a wide player..