Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Spurs Match Thread 2020

10 minutes ago, hebangsthedrums said:

So naive. Brendan getting schooled, yet again.

Half the first team are out and we’re playing our second backup players in an emergency back line with no other options. Against a team chock full of international world class players.

ricardo getting an 8 month injury, Chilwell and Fuchs both out, and Calgar going mental and getting himself sent off when the ball wasn’t even in play is hardly on Brendan.

We don’t have a world class back-up back four, yet the squad has still delivered European tour for Vardy’s farewell season next season 

• Like 2

Just now, FoxyJim1987 said:

Don't talk so much shit. Barnes is a great young player. It's his first full season in the prem, he's had a lot of assists, and should have scored more but he's still learning. No one has given up can't believe what shit people talk

Sorry didn't realise Barnes was a relative. Didn't mean to offend you by talking shit. Sorry he's been amazing since restart and deserves to start every game. 

:facepalm:

He's been awful fella, didn't deserve his last few starts. How is me saying he needs to go on loan to learn decision making giving up on him? Otherwise I'd day get rid wouldn't I? Think before you acuse people of talking shit

• Like 1

Just now, Pliskin said:

What are his options? There is no one else..... all we could hope for is they used their experience to hold firm, but they’re up against one of the best attacks in the league when they’re on form.... the injury and suspension issue is not his fault. Playing a 4-4-2 would have probably had the same result, as either Morgan or Bennet would have had to play along side Evans. 

Play the backline deeper. Simple as that. 

1 minute ago, Corky said:

This has proved what the issue has been- that our first team, fully fit and on form, are very good. Go beyond that and we're struggling. 

To improve the squad we're probably going to need to sell at least one big player. Don't know who it will be but the drop off in quality is alarming really.

We have actually played better than many of the games with chilwell, and maddison on the pitch.

I think the issue is we doing too much passing back preferring to keep possession over risk losing it in a attack.  

1 minute ago, ttfn said:

Today is obviously not Rodgers’ fault.

The fact we’re in a position that today even matters is completely Rodgers’ fault. 

Absolutely. We've wasted fantastic opportunities to secure the top four place. Now it has all but gone.

Anyway, the narrative has changed. Rodgers seems happy with Europa League.

4 minutes ago, trabuch said:

You can't deny it was close. And we have had to wait until half time to see it properly (probably to give Sky time to tamper with the footage in Final Cut :P).

Yeah. Funnily enough it only appeared close to me on the replay. 

Just now, Royston. said:

Enter congerton with 7-8 overpaid cloggers.

I am calling this right here and now. We’re going to have the shittest window in the club’s history because of this guy. Let’s enjoy the ride :D