Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

I can't see this going any other way than a carbon copy of the Tottenham game.

We have no defence, United will park the bus, Martial and Rashford are in better form than Kane and Son. Train wreck waiting to happen. 

I mean, Spurs have a much better defence, this lot can't defend for shit either. But their pace and form going forward is nuts. 

• Like 3

Id go.

Kasper

Justin

Morgan

Evans

Thomas

Hamza

N'didi

Youri

KEVIN

Vardy

Kalechi. 

I'd set up like this but get Hamza to kick chunks our of Fernandes. The back three wont work because we can't play Bennett again after the Spurs debacle. We cant match united toe for toe, so he is going to have to pick a side that might do well keeping them out, and we somehow get the opportunity to get the ball in for Vardy. I think we need to go old school, I know a lot of people don't like the idea of us sticking the ball over the top to Vardy, but we might have to do it. We simply can't go into this game like he have the others, do or die, to the trenches we go. 

Edited by Pliskin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Play Wes and Bennett and BR will in a race with Puel for the Watford Job:ph34r:......

Surely he can see a Reliant Robin cannot compete with a Porsche 911.

Rodgers doesn’t need a 2nd stint at Watford. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Id go.

Kasper

Justin

Morgan

Evans

Thomas

Hamza

N'didi

Youri

Vardy

Kalechi. 

I'd set up like this but get Hamza to kick chunks our of Fernandes. The back three wont work because we can't play Bennett again after the Spurs debacle. We cant match united toe for toe, so he is going to have to pick a side that might do well keeping them out, and we somehow get the opportunity to get the ball in for Vardy. I think we need to go old school, I know a lot of people don't like the idea of us sticking the ball over the top to Vardy, but we might have to do it. We simply can't go into this game like he have the others, do or die, to the trenches we go. 

I think that’s our best bet of getting something from the game.

I think a lot of people have realised during lockdown that it’s not that important anymore. It’s not more important than life and death. Yeah, it’s annoying and yeah I’ve been pissed off about the crap results but in the grand scheme of things it’s just 🤷🏻‍♀️

Probably not the most popular opinion but an opinion none the less. Football consumed my whole life pre-Covid, now it doesn’t. I still support Leicester and want them to do well and will still have a Season Ticket but it’s just not that important to me anymore 

• Like 1

The probability is that we won't get a result. However, the probability was that the league wouldn't be won in 2016 - so we need whoever plays to individually and collectively have the game of their lives, and a little luck too. It's unlikely but not impossible.

• Like 2

Hope Albrighton can get himself fit.

Kasper

Justin Morgan Evans

Albrighton Ndidi Tielemans Thomas

Perez

Iheanacho Vardy

That can easily be a 4-4-2 as well.

Edited by AKCJ
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mad Dog said:

Play Hamza and stick him on Fernandes all game. Don’t give him a second on the ball. Force them out wide. Let Morgan and Evans mop up the crosses. Catch them on the break; their defense is as error prone as theirs, their fullbacks will be pushed up as they get frustrated, go back to type and pump it in the channels for Vardy to chase.

We can beat these. They’re not invincible, they are knackered, and their manager won’t have a plan b if we nullify Fernandes.

I'd have Ndidi on him all game and Hamza or Mendy sitting as the DCM. I worry that Hamza wouldn't be disciplined enough in a high profile game to with an already dubious reputation.

• Like 1

Kasper

Justin

Morgan

Evans

Thomas

Choudhury 

Ndidi

Tielemans 

Perez 

Vardy

Barnes 

Really got to sit and make sure we don’t concede an early goal and then hopefully grow into the game the more it goes on. 

43 minutes ago, Katy said:

I think a lot of people have realised during lockdown that it’s not that important anymore. It’s not more important than life and death. Yeah, it’s annoying and yeah I’ve been pissed off about the crap results but in the grand scheme of things it’s just 🤷🏻‍♀️

Probably not the most popular opinion but an opinion none the less. Football consumed my whole life pre-Covid, now it doesn’t. I still support Leicester and want them to do well and will still have a Season Ticket but it’s just not that important to me anymore 

I've been the opposite in a weird way. I think because everything else has stopped and there's not a lot else going on at the minute there is no distraction from football. I don't have my usual releases, so I've found that my frustration at football is amplified and I can't escape from it. I'd say the way I felt after Brighton, Chelsea, Bournemouth and Spurs is up there with the angriest I've felt after football. Normally I can pretty much brush it off after an hour or so, but in lockdown it sticks around for a couple of days.

I can't wait for it all to be over with to be honest and go back to the bliss of not being angry about things like substitutions, high lines, VAR, handballs and Dominic ****ing Solanke.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Do you think 10 players is enough?!?

Oh yea. Whoopsie. I meant to put Kevin in if he was fit, to possibly sit in front of Thomas to give him some support, and look for that early ball to Vardy. 

We've got a few things working against us in this game...

1.United in form and we're looking vulnerable and predictable.

2. Too many injuries to key players leaves us short on quality.

3. The ref and VAR is going to work against us in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Mapperleyfox said:

We've got a few things working against us in this game...

1.United in form and we're looking vulnerable and predictable.

2. Too many injuries to key players leaves us short on quality.

3. The ref and VAR is going to work against us in my opinion.

They were poor - albeit very lucky - against Palace and awful against Chelsea. They have attacking talent in abundance but are very vulnerable at the back. 

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

They were poor - albeit very lucky - against Palace and awful against Chelsea. They have attacking talent in abundance but are very vulnerable at the back. 

Point is they're looking far better than we are. Still beat Palace in 2nd gear.

48 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I have zero expectations for this game but I'm looking forward to it. I feel United will beat west ham by a few and put it out of our reach anyway but I just hope we don't disgrace ourselves

They have to win by 4 or more though in order for us to need to win by more than 1 to overtake them

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

They have to win by 4 or more though in order for us to need to win by more than 1 to overtake them

3 goal win is enough for them. That would put them +3 over us. If we beat them by one goal it would only reduce it to +1.

• Like 3