Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

16 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

They have to win by 4 or more though in order for us to need to win by more than 1 to overtake them

How does that work? They have the same goal difference as us now

Edited by foxfanazer

1 minute ago, adam95581 said:

It would be classic us to win on Sunday and then lose out by a single goal on GD. 

It had crossed my mind too, and that would be compounded by the fact that for almost the entire season finishing 5th would've been good enough for champions league football.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, adam95581 said:

It would be classic us to win on Sunday and then lose out by a single goal on GD. 

And to have a last minute goal disallowed by VAR because one of our players was obstructing De Gea's view while offside, providing us with enough material to spend the rest of the summer in a state of complete outrage about the inconsistency and unfairness of it all.

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Id go.

Kasper

Justin

Morgan

Evans

Thomas

Hamza

N'didi

Youri

Vardy

Kalechi. 

I'd set up like this but get Hamza to kick chunks our of Fernandes. The back three wont work because we can't play Bennett again after the Spurs debacle. We cant match united toe for toe, so he is going to have to pick a side that might do well keeping them out, and we somehow get the opportunity to get the ball in for Vardy. I think we need to go old school, I know a lot of people don't like the idea of us sticking the ball over the top to Vardy, but we might have to do it. We simply can't go into this game like he have the others, do or die, to the trenches we go. 

Who would be your eleventh player?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Ndidi is in the back 4.........

Right, yes, sorry missed that. May not be a bad idea but Ndidi really needs to be extremely disciplined - I know he can play CB but he has been a midfielder for ages and it is not easy to change the mindset.

I would stick with Morgan and Evans but we need them to sit back and, together with others, be packed in D. We then need to play a quick transition game to move the up quickly to Vardy and Nachos and let their pace to try to beat Maguire. He is not a bad defender if the opposition play slow buildup but he often gets caught out on the counter.

6 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Anybody else think a week’s break should help us? Fitness wise and mentally wise it should do wonders! 

We'll certainly have the rest advantage. Manchester United will only have 3 days between games, whereas Leicester will have 6 days between games. 

The other advantage we will have is being at home. Since the restart we've won 2 (2-0 Sheffield United, 3-0 Crystal Palace), draw 1 (0-0 Brighton) and lost 1 (0-1 Chelsea FA Cup). The last premier league goal we allowed at the KP was back in February against Man City (Gabriel Jesus 80th minute). 

We will know on Wednesday night what we need from the game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Two teams, one who seems crazy inconsistent and has defensive lapses (due to injuries) and then the other who is prone to defensive errors of their own.

Who knows  :dunno:

Just :scarf: