Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

I know they're absolutely blessed with talent, but they were languishing and running out of ideas at one point last season and into the start of this one.

Peps tactical switch to this crazy flexible back 3 with the left back/right back drifting into centre mid has transformed them this season.

Shades of what he did at Bayern with Lahm in the way Cancelo executes that role. When they're in possession it frees the rest of the midfield up to power forward. 

Edited by AjcW

Guest StevieLynex
5 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

This is a brilliant result for us. 

Anybody who thinks otherwise are either on a different planet or 12 years old 

I'm 11 3/4

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

If Southgate ever picks pickford again he should be sacked on the spot at the press conference. 

Likewise, if he picks Chilwell, Stones and Maguire in defence

8 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I know they're absolutely blessed with talent, but they were languishing and running out of ideas at one point last season and into the start of this one.

Peps tactical switch to this crazy flexible back 3 with the left back/right back drifting into centre mid has transformed them this season.

Shades of what he did at Bayern with Lahm in the way Cancelo executes that role. When they're in possession it frees the rest of the midfield up to power forward. 

I know he spends a bloody fortune, but my word he's a brilliant manager.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

It's kind of depressing for the competitiveness of the league that a solid top half team is brushed aside so easily on their home ground like this by Man City.

It was much, much worse when the top team in the country came to the second best team in the country and beat them 4-0, when it could have been 8. And 0 flattered us.