Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Mendy

On 30/10/2020 at 20:30, Facecloth said:

I think judging by the replies mate its not me who making people laugh. Clueless fox might be more of an apt name.

Were you watching last night. Surprise surprise again 3 at the Back and Maddison when he came on playing in front of Youri again.

Keep watching and learning. Me been their and done that. I can see how the team is evolving, and looking better all the time.

We'll go with 3 when we're taking the game to the opposition and 4 in other games. It depends who you are playing.

Enjoy the games, I know I am.

Ridiculously good in the first half lastnight. Was doing everything you want from a midfield engineman, defence & attack he was everywhere tying it all together.

I'll happily eat my own words again saying we could've improved on him with someone like William Carvalho. Papy fits in so nicely with Youri & Praet, having that French connection is probably another reason Fofana has settled in so fast.

He is very similar to Kante obviously not that good certainly in our winning season no one could follow that but he is becoming a very intelligent player and very much part of the DNA of the squad. We asked questions of him and he has more than delivered top quality lately 

3 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

Were you watching last night. Surprise surprise again 3 at the Back and Maddison when he came on playing in front of Youri again.

Keep watching and learning. Me been their and done that. I can see how the team is evolving, and looking better all the time.

We'll go with 3 when we're taking the game to the opposition and 4 in other games. It depends who you are playing.

Enjoy the games, I know I am.

You want to play one centre back with full backs either side and you're telling me watch and learn. Maddison did come one ahead of Youri, but we still had 3 centre backs and two wing backs ,  not 1 centre back and two wide strikers like you were suggesting the other day. I think what you think you're seeing and what's actually happening are very different things. And maybe tone down the talking down to people, especially when you're wrong.

Edited by Facecloth

25 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

You want to play one centre back with full backs either side and you're telling me watch and learn. Maddison did come one ahead of Youri, but we still had 3 centre backs and two wing backs ,  not 1 centre back and two wide strikers like you were suggesting the other day. I think what you think you're seeing and what's actually happening are very different things. And maybe tone down the talking down to people, especially when you're wrong.

That line up clueless Fox named was surely a joke? No fullbacks or wingbacks and 3 at the back? Or 1 cb and 2 full backs for plan B maybe? Utter madness Clueless Fox you really had a mare there. 

Edited by themightyfin
Mistake
  • Like 1

He was tarred with the same brush as our disastrous signings of Summer 2016 but he was crocked in his first game and lost almost 2 seasons after.

I've always said that he has got a raw deal from the fans but I can't say I ever I expected him to be as good as he has been this season. 

Long may it last.

Edited by Blue ROI

15 minutes ago, Babylon said:

What a giant this lad has been. Ndidi has been so important to us over the last few years and the stats said if he was out we struggled. For Mendy to step up like he has and potentially add even more to the team is such an unexpected bonus.

I have exhausted my rep. But this.