Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Mendy

Just now, TJB-fox said:

He’s So unfortunate that he plays for the same club as Wilf. Mendy way too good to be sat on our bench. Quality today 

Plenty of games for him if we continue to progress in Europe. I think he's probably happy enough to play 30 games a season.

15 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

This season it's become glaringly obviously how much of better footballer he is than Hamza. In hindsight, keeping him was an excellent bit of business. 

A one legged donkey is better than Hamza to be fair, but Mendy is a good player

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Col city fan said:

This is the type of post that really pisses me off. It’s the polar opposite of the doom merchants

Mendy and Amartey were not ‘epic’. Epic refers to a defence that doesn’t concede and a midfield that bosses the game

Christ, this forum is so full of hyperbole

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Didn’t put a foot wrong again yesterday as far as I can recollect. 
I prefer Wilf cos I think he does more with the ball than Mendy. But Mendy has played better this season than I thought he would, no doubt 

19 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

He’s So unfortunate that he plays for the same club as Wilf. Mendy way too good to be sat on our bench. Quality today 

On current form he’d walk into 75% of PL teams as a nailed down starter…. Awesome back up

And, (in a way) quite a shame he’s not playing more…. Ndidi is simply one of the best in the business 

• Like 1