Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cengiz Signs!

Good to see Perez doesn’t seem to be sulky. He has some hard work on the training ground before he gains his place. Under seems a threat every time he has the pitch, his awareness and off the ball work are also very good. 

Edited by casablancas
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, crisp packet said:

Reports of a positive test in Croatia squad who played 1st half,  withdrawn at have time ? Will this affect us ? 

If Under continues to test negative on return then I don't see why it would. Same with Soyuncu. 

Given everything that has happened this year and still having growing numbers of covid cases across Europe, its absolutely ridiculous that international football is still being played, especially friendlies. Players have had little to no pre season and the club calendar is already cram packed but yet uefa/fifa still insist on internationals. Its about time the players stood up and said enough is enough. They get their lavish lifestyles and nice pay packets from playing for clubs not for countries. 

I also know that I probably sound like an entitled little t*at as I am supporting a team top of the league, competing in Europe and has a squad full on international stars. Dont think I'd have  been arsed when we were in championship/league 1 😂

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Given everything that has happened this year and still having growing numbers of covid cases across Europe, its absolutely ridiculous that international football is still being played, especially friendlies. Players have had little to no pre season and the club calendar is already cram packed but yet uefa/fifa still insist on internationals. Its about time the players stood up and said enough is enough. They get their lavish lifestyles and nice pay packets from playing for clubs not for countries. 

I also know that I probably sound like an entitled little t*at as I am supporting a team top of the league, competing in Europe and has a squad full on international stars. Dont think I'd have  been arsed when we were in championship/league 1 😂

Even in championship,there are International players....

Was Happy to hear Southgate, saying also he thought the Internationale at the present time,were Not a Good idea...