Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Wesley Fofana: Signs For LCFC

As I said after the Arsenal game, he is the best defender to ever play the game.

Joking aside though, if Van Dijk was putting in performances like this, Pundits would be raving about him.

Every single game Fofana has played so far, you could argue he’s produced MOTM quality performances in every single one, that’s how good he’s been.

For St-Etienne, before last season’s Ligue 1 season was scrapped, he was topping the charts in terms of interceptions and we are clearly seeing why, he is a tremendous reader of the game.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Corky said:

Soyuncu and Evans are playing for the other centre back spot, no doubt about it.

He's the main man right now.

Evans 4th booking of the season today, so he's only 1 more away from a ban. Not sure how many games it will be for ( at least 2, i would have thought) . Just hope he doesn't pick up the 5th until Soyuncu's fit.

Unbelievable player.

Forget his age - I can’t think of another defender who has been better this season. If he continues like this then I honestly think that he could be one of the best players to ever play for the club. 

I just hope we can keep him fit and hopefully at the club for as long as possible. 

• Like 1