Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Wesley Fofana: Signs For LCFC

Guest Hansifüx

Could little Wes maybe also be perfect defensive midfielder? For a CB he is surprisingly quick but sometimes (very rare time ;) I am afraid he might not be strong enough ... 

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

There is going to be a time when he rises about 2 foot higher than any other player and meets an atrociously lofted cross and buries it.

He seems a bit Maguire like to me in the sense he gets on the end of a lot of crosses/balls in but the accuracy of his heading is actually quite bad 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Have St Etienne won in the league since he left? Think they won their first three...

Screenshot_20201215_115910.jpg

Nope, their league record since Fofana left is W0 D3 L6. They did win 1 game, but that was a friendly against a Ligue 2 side - and they still managed to concede 2 goals!

In the league they have scored 4 goals and let in 15 since he's come to the mighty Leicester.

Also, guy's got PASHUN!

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, talking_goldfish said:

Nope, their league record since Fofana left is W0 D3 L6. They did win 1 game, but that was a friendly against a Ligue 2 side - and they still managed to concede 2 goals!

In the league they have scored 4 goals and let in 15 since he's come to the mighty Leicester.

Also, guy's got PASHUN!

He is very Picking up the lingo well because even if I had spent a few months  in France I still wouldn’t shout “Oui” out of passion 😂 

Edited by les-tah

screenshot of little Wes Insta post (since been deleted) from last night where he’s got 10 of his mates round his gaf I’m guessing for a birthday blow out.... won’t let me post the link as the lads Twitter settings won’t allow it 🙈

Edited by dbtcity