Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

West Ham (H) Match Thread

Need a more attacking change of formation immediately. They're outplaying us with half the talent.

We also have zero command of our own penalty area, especially in the air, but that's not a problem we can solve today.

This is reminding me of when I used to play on Sunday morning and everyone was on the piss the night before.

If my experience tells me anything Kolo needs to run down to the local Off License and get a box of Carling and a few ciggies and we’ll come out fighting second half.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Shane said:

I know Ayoze’s been poor this half but surely we don’t need to take off an attacker? Take off one of the CB’s instead and put Perez in the middle behind Vardy.

Under-Perez-Barnes
Vardy

If it’s still not working we can bring on Kelechi at 60mins

Perez is not an attacker, he's a liability. Perez and Evans off (the latter seems injured), Iheanacho and Under on. Need to give Cresswell something to think about which will give Castagne a bit more space.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cujek said:

Does... Not.... Compute... 

Why use this formation against West spam, Brenda is a weirdo. 

Arrogance. Because it worked once he thinks it will work every time because he’s brilliant. 

He got lucky last week and has been sussed out again this week. Same old story, he’s not going to change. 

• Like 1