Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ktfox59

Injuries at the club.

1 hour ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

What the hell is going on with our defenders???? Soyuncu, Evans, Castagne, Ricardo, Amartey, this is becoming a fookin nightmare! I repent any harsh words about James Tarkowski and Vestergaard now!

Why? They’re injured but they’re decent players and will be back soon not overpriced ( Tarko) or crap ( Vestergaard)

• Like 1

It's not that grim. If Evans is OK (I suspect he will be) then we'll have a very decent team out on Monday night. 

Kasper

Justin     Lil' Wes.     Evans.      Fuchs

Mendy.       Praet

Tielemans.      Madders

Barnes

Vardy

• Like 1

It’s high time to fly over the Buddhist Monks to the king power! Bless the stadium and bless the changing room & players. If these injuries keep up its going to cause havoc with our performances. My question is how long will Leeds be able to play at that high tempo before their Hammies and calf’s blow out?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Something for sure is off with this, but, we aren't the only one's struggling. Maybe 5 subs would've been a good introduction

Only if you want the top six as the top six 

was pointed out by someone else that yanited, real and others had brought on the cavalry second half to ensure they got their win against weaker sized squads.  Spurs are as per usual the caveat !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

It’s high time to fly over the Buddhist Monks to the king power! Bless the stadium and bless the changing room & players. If these injuries keep up its going to cause havoc with our performances. My question is how long will Leeds be able to play at that high tempo before their Hammies and calf’s blow out?

I think it was precisely this sort of high pace blowout that scuppered their first promotion challenge under Bielsa. Whilst I'm certainly not any form of Leeds fan I do like what someone like Bielsa brings to the game. Whether his squad is strong enough to last a full season remains to be seen but, from an unbiased credit where credit is due point of view,  they've started really well with a good to watch style of football. 

3 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Something for sure is off with this, but, we aren't the only one's struggling. Maybe 5 subs would've been a good introduction

I don't agree with this, I wonder if trainings to intense

spurs barley have a injury right now united the same, i know they have a big 25, but I think some clubs need to ease the training load, I know rodgers likes high intensity training.

As others have said we are not the only ones suffering with injuries . I put it down to the stop start season then cramming games in at the end of the season . Shorter  than normal  rest before the season starts then back in for preseason then a load more games and add in the stupid internationals . The guys are professional athletes  but surely it can’t be a coincidence with all the games being so crammed in and short periods off . 

Edited by baldeagle
  • Like 3

Just now, Les-TA-Jon said:

Current first choice is Castagne - Evans - Soyuncu - Ricardo

Obviously Fofana is ace, but I still think that'd be Rodgers first choice at the moment

agree to disagree. Evans or Soyunchu haven't played as well as he has for a while.