Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ktfox59

Injuries at the club.

4 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

They've never put a timescale on it 

Yep. And never said there was any kind of setback. Ricardo only said his estimate was that he was about six weeks away, not that he's added six weeks to when he thinkss he'll be back. Looks like he's been making consistent progress. Zlowly, zlowly...

Edited by The_77

On 22/10/2020 at 15:56, grumpy old git said:

I not sure why we are suffering with so many key player injuries most are quite long term as well, LCFC has in the past always seem to me to get away very lightly had a few injuries each season on mainly second string players and not so much on key players! Could it be changes in the training style maybe lighter training or could it be players are being brought back to quickly after injuries or just the sacking of a brilliant physio for over 20 years in Dave Rennie?

I  was most surprised  how little comment the sacking of Dave Rennie  got  when up to recently our injury rec0rd of recovery was probablly  the best in the premier

• Like 1

Just now, Foxaholic ME said:

I  was most surprised  how little comment the sacking of Dave Rennie  got  when up to recently our injury rec0rd of recovery was probablly  the best in the premier

That's because correlation is not causation - however, there were plenty of such remarks.

Evans not risked.

Castagne definitely out.

Pereira potentially back after the Nov internationals.

"Timothy has tweaked his hamstring, hence the reason he didn't travel, so he will probably be out until after the international break. It's not too bad but it will keep him out for this next period. Jonny landed really awkwardly against Arsenal but played on. The back stiffened up. We wanted to give him every chance. He trained, but had to go in and was suffering with his back.

"We brought Ricardo out here to continue with his rehabilitation. He's getting close but he won't feature before the international break. We're hopeful after that he will be available for us. It's great news for us."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Evans not risked.

Castagne definitely out.

Pereira potentially back after the Nov internationals.

"We brought Ricardo out here to continue with his rehabilitation. He's getting close but he won't feature before the international break. We're hopeful after that he will be available for us. It's great news for us."

Got to grab hold of something I guess ! 

anything!