Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool A Post Match Thread

Just now, wokinghamfox said:

Tielemans has been outstanding in the last 6 games, tonight non existent, his performance was the level of how we performed in that game.

When your playing long ball and you've got albrighton hoofing literally everything then all it achieves is you negate your best players. Not Youris fault, Brendans, and a lack of quality from the likes of Marc.

• Like 2

Just now, wokinghamfox said:

Tielemans has been outstanding in the last 6 games, tonight non existent, his performance was the level of how we performed in that game.

I think him and Praet compliment each other a lot. They would be two of the first names on the team sheet for me. If Praet doesn't play Tielemans is poor, if there's not space for both then Tielemans misses out for me as Praet performs no matter who he has next to him.

• Like 3

First half tactics killed us... Should have went for this weakened Liverpool team, we would have found us having decent chances if we started that team that finished the game.

Albrightons performance was hideous tonight, his defending was just as bad as his crossing.

I hope we don't scapegoat individuals. It was collectively crap tonight with the only exception being James Justin. Some comments in the match thread were way over the top. We know they are much better than the display this evening 

Having said that, it was very, very poor. The lack of a plan was baffling. More saddening was the lack of fight. They bullied and battered us. West Ham did the same and won at a canter and we saw the same soft underbelly and result tonight. 

• Like 3

Well that was just appalling, we just watched Liverpool play it around us... never threatened their make shift back line, and we just allowed their full backs to freely advance up field... Liverpool might be good but we did nothing to give them anything to worry about. Played right into their hands 

• Like 1

Considering we never get anything at Anfield in way of result or decisions a defeat at Anfield I can sort of deal with but not like that... that was a complete write off from everyone on the pitch. Manager has to take the flack for that embarrassment. 

Edited by bfox
  • Like 1