Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham (H) - Match Thread - 30/11/2020

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

5:30pm is such a stupid kick off time

I can’t remember the last time we had a proper kick off time.

5:30 Mondays is better than 7:30 Sunday tho, stroll from the dinning room to the living room, and crack open a beer!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark said:

We've conceded 6 in the last two games?

I'd be more happy though if we had attackers behind Vardy, pushing central midfielders up who end up in wide positions is not creative.

Hence I said generally.

We have no Ricardo, Chilwell was sold, Ndidi is injured, so is Soyuncu, so is Castagne. A lot of defensive steal isn't available! I don't think Rodgers would otherwise be starting two 19 year olds and 34 year old Fuchs in many games.

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

I’d hope not, a draw against this lot would be a bad result. Especially at home. 

I'm obviously not saying I want a draw :rolleyes:

I'm just saying it's been a while since we've had one.

1 minute ago, jim5000 said:

I can’t remember the last time we had a proper kick off time.

5:30 Mondays is better than 7:30 Sunday tho, stroll from the dinning room to the living room, and crack open a beer!

Just now, Countryfox said:

I quite like it tbh ..   I crack open my first bottle at 5 and then nicely glide through a few more as the game goes on ....    (hic) ..

:schmike:

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

It’s Fulham, play with full backs pushing on and wingers!

Its not like it’s Castagne and Ricardo their either. Those two are just about wingers, Justin and Thomas being the creative output is a worry if they are mean to be pushing high and wide.

Absolutely agree, but I think this is solely due to Brendan's lack of confidence in a back four right now.

Not our strongest team but you'd hope that there is enough in them to get by tonight.

Fulham were hopeless the last time they visited the King Power but they could be a lot more dangerous tonight.

Might be a game that requires the bench to get the job done but it would be a surprise if we don't win.

56 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Pray it works but have to admit I ain't a fan of that lineup. Nice to see Praet in there though 

Yeah ...

Meanwhile, still waiting to see Barnes and Under both playing at the same time

Seems Rodgers just prefers defenders and Madders.

Just now, adam said:

Harsh on barnes tonight. Also worried about Fuchs. Looked knackered last time out. 

Our defence was largely overrun by an attacking Braga side. Hence he only played 45 mins. He should be fine for tonight.