Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Brighton 3-0 post match thread

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Turned on the style first half. 

Shearer gave Maddison MOTM but Justin my is mine. Dominated that right hand side. :appl:

Maddison was brilliant though anyway. Lovely goals. Change of formation helped. 

Comfortable win and relaxed with no threat coming on to us for 2nd half. 

On to 3 tough games now but confident! 

Agreed Justin was incredible in the first half, he destroyed them down that right side. Credit to Rodgers as well for that switch

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Shearer gave Maddison MOTM but Justin my is mine. Dominated that right hand side. :appl:

Agree, the switch with Albrighton was as crucial as the change to four at the back. Guarantee we'll revert to three on Wednesday...Big Wes in for Evans then.

Game was won in an outstanding 15/20 minute spell. Game management after that, understandably. Kasper saves crucial early on, they go in we're looking a long evening.

Justin outstanding.

Spurs and Liverpool play each other midweek, good opportunity for us to have a really good week. 

• Like 2