Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Arsenal Home Pre match Sunday 28th at 12.00 on BT1 @ 11.30am

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

integrity of the competition re fans for last game ?

i didn't hear anyone mentioning integrity when spurs were allowed fans for at least one fixture in the autumn whilst we weren't ???  they should have no issue with us having some fans in for our game in may  

To give this some context...

You're a Newcastle fan and you're going into your final game against Fulham, with both sides needing the win to relegate the other..... Fulham are allowed 4000 fans.... Newcastle 0 Away fans.....

Don't think we'd be best pleased in that situation would we?

9 minutes ago, AjcW said:

To give this some context...

You're a Newcastle fan and you're going into your final game against Fulham, with both sides needing the win to relegate the other..... Fulham are allowed 4000 fans.... Newcastle 0 Away fans.....

Don't think we'd be best pleased in that situation would we?

shame - the season is about 38 games, not 1.  

and 4000 fans is hardly a big deal - a quarter of them will be noisy …...

like i said, we (and others) had no home games with fans back in the autumn.  no one cared about integrity then …….

• Like 1

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

shame - the season is about 38 games, not 1.  

and 4000 fans is hardly a big deal - a quarter of them will be noisy …...

like i said, we (and others) had no home games with fans back in the autumn.  no one cared about integrity then …….

Exactly that. Almost as bad as people wanking off Eden Hazard for scoring that one goal that won us the title.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Madness that Maddison only has to be out for a 10 days and he's missed 4 games lol 

I would go for Iheanacho behind Vardy. Got nothing to lose really by doing that and potentially lots to gain. Need Tielemans back where he's best. 

Agree with all of this. We've been royally done over by the fixture schedulers with that Burnley game. That didn't have to be played next week. I assume they thought we'd still be in the Europa, which would have limited options, though.

It'll be interesting to see how we deal with the disappointment of last night. So far this season, we've coped well after defeats. A draw's not a bad result here, but we've done well against the big clubs so far.

I think the only real selection headache is picking between Thomas with Ricardo RW, or Albrighton.

Kasper

Castagne  Evans   Soyuncu  Thomas

Ndidi         Youri

Ricardo          Nacho        Barnes

Vardy

Subs: Ward, Amartey, Fuchs, Daley-Campbell, Mendy, Hamza, Tavares, Albrighton, Under

or

Kasper

Ricardo   Evans   Soyuncu  Castagne

Ndidi        Youri

Albrighton       Nacho      Barnes

Vardy

Subs: Ward, Amartey, Fuchs, Thomas, Daley-Campbell, Mendy, Hamza, Tavares, Under

14 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

It'll be interesting to see how we deal with the disappointment of last night. So far this season, we've coped well after defeats. A draw's not a bad result here, but we've done well against the big clubs so far.

I think the only real selection headache is picking between Thomas with Ricardo RW, or Albrighton.

Kasper

Castagne  Evans   Soyuncu  Thomas

Ndidi         Youri

Ricardo          Nacho        Barnes

Vardy

Subs: Ward, Amartey, Fuchs, Daley-Campbell, Mendy, Hamza, Tavares, Albrighton, Under

or

Kasper

Ricardo   Evans   Soyuncu  Castagne

Ndidi        Youri

Albrighton       Nacho      Barnes

Vardy

Subs: Ward, Amartey, Fuchs, Thomas, Daley-Campbell, Mendy, Hamza, Tavares, Under

That's got to be one of the worst benches in the whole PL, just shows how bad its got for us.

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

If 2 losses since 16th December is iffy....

We’ve done superbly gaining results in the last six weeks. 

I get that but the last few matches haven't been convincing to be fair.  Let's see what happens at the arse, hopefully my negative response will be proven wrong.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I get that but the last few matches haven't been convincing to be fair.  Let's see what happens at the arse, hopefully my negative response will be proven wrong.

Don't know how our players are going to pick themselves up from the disappointment from Thursday and with Arteta slowly getting it right at Arsenal, it's going to be so hard for us.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I think the Villa game was pretty comfortable tbh. Quick out the blocks and by far the better team in the first half. 

Sat back second half yes, but I think most feel we were pretty comfortable.

Vardy's favourite team - lets hope it continues.

3 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Don't know how our players are going to pick themselves up from the disappointment from Thursday and with Arteta slowly getting it right at Arsenal, it's going to be so hard for us.

How is he getting it right? They're 11th and won 1 out of their last 5 PL games including defeats to Villa and Wolves.

Edited by Stevosevic
  • Haha 1