Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Arsenal Home Pre match Sunday 28th at 12.00 on BT1 @ 11.30am

19 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Just caught Olly "at the wheel" interview last night.... "we have Chelsea right behind us and we have  city just ahead of us so we can't lose track of the league... Erm, maybe you need to look again.... That pissed me off. 

I want us to make top 4 for this kind of shit, as much as I do for just wanting lcfc to succeed!

13 minutes ago, sdb said:

I want us to make top 4 for this kind of shit, as much as I do for just wanting lcfc to succeed!

Me too, absolutely stinks of elitism. And I think Olly is definitely the type of guy who wants the "rich 6" to break away from the rest of us small fries. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, STUHILL said:

I have big concerns for this game unfortunately. 

Arsenal just seem to be a team on the up at the moment, with their big players starting to fire again.

I'm really hoping we see a reaction but I can't help think we will really struggle with out Maddison

My prediction is that Iheanacho will come in behind Vardy and he has to have a real impact if we are to win this one!

The same Arseanal that have won 1 in the last 5 league games?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, STUHILL said:

I have big concerns for this game unfortunately. 

Arsenal just seem to be a team on the up at the moment, with their big players starting to fire again.

I'm really hoping we see a reaction but I can't help think we will really struggle with out Maddison

My prediction is that Iheanacho will come in behind Vardy and he has to have a real impact if we are to win this one!

Did you not see the first 70 mins of their game yesterday? They were worse than we were last night! 

• Sad 1

A win here would be such a big statement. It will be tough though, they will be buzzing after their win yesterday and Auba's goals are coming back it seems.

I actually look past this fixutre....its the 3 after, ours are comparatively easier to Man United. Given our last few fixtures of the season.....I think this next block is huge.

• Like 1

So 14, 15 or 16 games, win 10 of them and we can finish 3rd and win the FA cup, with last night and the tailoff last season, minds will now be focused, unlike last night, pretty much a game a week until the end of the season, bar a couple of weeks, lets do this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Schmeichel 

Castagne

Evans

Soyuncu

Thomas

Ndidi

Tielemans

Ricardo

Iheanacho

Barnes

Vardy

Spot on.

Don't like to put too much pressure on one player, but I really feel a lot of our success will be dependant on how Iheanacho performs in Maddison's absence 

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

If we lose or draw this we dont need to panic - our following 3 games are all winnable.

Agreed, however my concern is that whilst on paper we have a nice run of games coming but they may also expose our weakness at breaking the low block down with a lack of creativity available. Could be the perfect storm and I'm trying to stop that needless worrying but it's nagging away at me.

Get a result Sunday and let's keep pushing on, we have been unbelievable this season.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Agreed, however my concern is that whilst on paper we have a nice run of games coming but they may also expose our weakness at breaking the low block down with a lack of creativity available. Could be the perfect storm and I'm trying to stop that needless worrying but it's nagging away at me.

Get a result Sunday and let's keep pushing on, we have been unbelievable this season.

Exactly my fear. Our problems always seem magnified against the so called 'weaker teams' 

Thought Arsenal were on the up in the league but I see their form in the past 5 games is 4pts.

You can read into that a number of ways - better than Spurs and Liverpool (3pts in the last 5) or worse than Newcastle (6pts in the last 5).

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Fair points.

14 hours ago, Guest said:

Won't happen but I'd be seriously tempted to drop Vardy for this

Na, even when Vardy isnt scoring we play better and quicker with him on the pitch. The team last night just had too many players that didn't perform. 

Vardy creates so much space for the like of Maddison and Barnes when they are actually on the pitch.

• Like 1

At least we play a side who’ve travelled and played last night this week. The fixtures starting to help us elsewhere now with teams playing one another and taking points off each other. Next three games could be huge one way or another. Get 7 points from them and  the table will look very sweet with ten to play, probably not dissimilar to last season even. Alternatively two or three bad results and the pressure will be well and truly scaled up. After the disappointment of last night a win against these horrid ******* would be just the tonic. 

5 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Just caught Olly "at the wheel" interview last night.... "we have Chelsea right behind us and we have  city just ahead of us so we can't lose track of the league... Erm, maybe you need to look again.... That pissed me off. 

city just ahead? yeah only by the 10 points 

5 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Used to like him in his playing days but he's clearly a massive **** now. He always talks and acts so smug when they win and yet he has the tactical nouse of a brick - he is a shit manager and if it wasn't for Bruno he probably wouldn't have a job.

• Like 1