Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

To lay on one's arm so as to deny the passage of blood and ultimately loose feeling in the limb, followed by the act of mastrubation with said limb.
I gave myself the stranger last night.

On 03/02/2020 at 12:07, kingcarr21 said:

The Stranger on Netflix was a good watch. A nice 8 episode series so a quick binge

Some nice little twists an turns

On 03/02/2020 at 13:36, Izzy said:

I'm half way through it.

Must say I'm intrigued although it's a bit odd...

On 03/02/2020 at 13:39, kingcarr21 said:

Its got a decent enough finish. Not a masterpiece but well worth watching it til the end

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Stranger Things season 4 teaser just released, best TV show ever in my humble opinion. 

I don't know, the novelty factor has worn off quite quickly. It started off well with the 80ies retro vibes, but the longer the first three seasons went on, the more ridiculous and less credible it became.

I mean Russians managing a huge science lab underground in the US without being noticed? lol

The pastiche "Neverending Story" singing along towards the end of the third season was cringe as fvck.

The series needs a new threat and it needs stopping celebrating itself.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

Finished Orange is the New Black last night. Been a chore since about Season 3, don't know why we bothered

I'd forgotten all about it, I can't remember how far I got into it but it was getting boring, not worth going back to it? 

53 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I'd forgotten all about it, I can't remember how far I got into it but it was getting boring, not worth going back to it? 

I'd say not. I think S1 and some of S2 were pretty good. Some good bits around S4 and S5 but there's so many episodes, it's just not worth your time. 

Largely forgettable!

Edited by RonnieTodger
  • Thanks 1

On 14/02/2020 at 00:00, Legend_in_blue said:

Well episode 4 of Picard.  Wow.  What was that?  Brilliant!  

Once you've seen it, you'll know it.  Replayed on several occasions, that was great.  Some decent humour this week as well.  

Amazing episode and my fave Trekkie character returns .. :wub: 

• Like 1

Picard is pretty bad. The first episode was enjoyable, possibly down to the novelty value, but it's not a good show (so far). Stewart is too old and just sounds like he's reading lines, the story has turned incomprehensible, the characters are all one dimensional, the Romulans have some weird blame on the Federation (where were their military?), and absolutely everyone seems to hate Picard - even Starfleet. 

Be honest, it's crap. Even Discovery feels more like Star Trek, and that's damning. 

Edited by The Bear

41 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Picard is pretty bad. The first episode was enjoyable, possibly down to the novelty value, but it's not a good show (so far). Stewart is too old and just sounds like he's reading lines, the story has turned incomprehensible, the characters are all one dimensional, the Romulans have some weird blame on the Federation (where were their military?), and absolutely everyone seems to hate Picard - even Starfleet. 

Be honest, it's crap. Even Discovery feels more like Star Trek, and that's damning. 

Mods. 

MNeE7.jpg

On 16/02/2020 at 11:28, Legend_in_blue said:

Finally started watching The Expanse (after a few recommendations) and after the opening two episodes I'm impressed.  If this is the weakest season of the lot, I think I'm going to enjoy this!

I thought it was the opposite personally, season one is the best for me. I liked it when it was a bit like a Detective show in space. 

You know how Firefly is set in space but it isn't really science fiction in the star trek sense? That's what I liked about Expanse season one. 

It turns in to a bit more of a typical Sci Fi and that's where it lost me really. 

Edited by Finnegan