Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Jordan Veretout

looking for a champion to replace Cambiasso! It weren't be a young french kid that hasnt won anything! Having said that he might be the potential replacements partner in crime.  I'd also love to see Virgil Van Diik! Ulloa needs a new friend! and a quality ex team mate from Brighton might not go a miss! Thats if they got on at Brighton of course!

I wish we could sign someone who actually wants to move to the club. Not someone who's dillydallying or using us to get to a bigger club.

There a tens of thousands of professional footballers on this planet who would sign for us in a heartbeat.

The problem is the vast majority we wouldn't want.

I'd rather us struggle to get someone as we try and punch above our weight than take the easy option.

looking for a champion to replace Cambiasso! It weren't be a young french kid that hasnt won anything! Having said that he might be the potential replacements partner in crime.  I'd also love to see Virgil Van Diik! Ulloa needs a new friend! and a quality ex team mate from Brighton might not go a miss! Thats if they got on at Brighton of course!

ignore the ex brighton team mate! I was under the impression he went there for a time before Celtic! Quality defender though.  He'd be the one id pursue!

Why are you shouting!

Villa are a bigger club than us. Some need to take off the blue tinted specs.

Don't think many were saying otherwise. Are they bigger? Yes. Are they better? Not currently no, they finished 3 places lower than us in the league and have lost their 4 best players. 

Villa have signed very well, unfortunately they will not be in a relegation battle!

1. he hasn't signed for villa

2. who would you say is a good signing?? As far as I can see all there signings are average at best.

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2015/nantes-president-confirms-hes-set-to-sell-veretout-to-villa/?

Nantes President confirms he’s set to sell Veretout to Villa

Nantes President Waldemar Kita has confirmed to L’Équipe that while Leicester City have made a better offer for central midfielder Jordan Veretout, he plans to sell the player to Aston Villa.

He had the following to say:

“He has made his choice, and I am going to go in his direction. They (Aston Villa) are haggling on certain details. They need to be careful because if they continue to haggle they might lose the player from right under their noses. They have until this evening to take a decision. I’m set to lose €5m (by taking Villa’s deal and not Leicester’s). I am a pillock. I would have never thought I would have done anything other than try to raise the price, but I am not going to go against the boy. He is a boy who has never done us wrong, who played the game right until the end, contrary to others, who did not sulk.”

Very odd for anyone outside of the UK to use that word as terminology... a very English phrase if I've ever seen one.

Very odd for anyone outside of the UK to use that word as terminology... a very English phrase if I've ever seen one.

Could just have been changed in translation haha.

I don't like how crap we seem to be at selling the club's potential to players.

Archived