Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Arsenal Pre-Match Thread

For me Okazaki has to play i said it to my mate before the season started take Okazaki out u will see such a difference he was like no defo musa and vardy and it seems by the first game we just dont look the same without him and also he has probs looked the best player in pre season 

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Will it be considered a 'crisis' for the losing manager here?

Only for those people that don't understand football, as well as the media (because they'll print exactly that), but a crisis is not after two games.

By the way, for those who are still slating Mahrez for looking disinterested in preseason, I just remembered something I saw on his facebook page months ago.

On June 14th he posted something that according to google translate looks like a bereavement/funeral announcement for a family member (possibly his sister?)

So let us not be quick to judge, or yell abuse at him on the pitch (which apparently has happened). We know he is a sensitive soul.

There's no doubt we will be better against Arsenal than Hull simply because we'll need to be. We got a wake up call Saturday that the league win is now history.

There's also no better time to play Arsenal with all their problems and the fans on their backs. Wenger doesn't handle pressure well as demonstrated many times before.

They're there for the taking once we get our sharpness back. They couldn't handle the movement and pace of Liverpool. We can do the same but we need to stop the basic errors.

5 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Mate, don't talk about dropping Mahrez while the Algerian contingent are logged on, we will all end up being branded ungrateful pig dogs who do not show love at best player ever play to Leicester. 

Algerian contingent? ... great ... who are they? ... I would like to make few friends and maybe get invited to Algeria .. I have been defending Mahrez after all ..:P

Well Arsene has come out and stated that Arseholenal will be without 3 first team players for our clash this weekend and states his side is weakened by injuries (YEAH RIGHT!!)

he does love his mind games.

I for one of many of us hope Riyad finds his form and some say loss of desire but after reading some posts about happenings in his personal life maybe he's grieving maybe other things on his mind but let's hope he picks himself up and we get a bit of sweet revenge over the Gooners with Vardy knocking in a screamer and grabbing a Hatrick !

God only knows what happened against Dull but let's hope Claudio gave them all a royal kick up the Arse and put their heads back into winning ways,whatever it was we will do well this season and with the report of a few more players being linked we may have the strength that's needed to compete in the Champions league with the really big boys of Europe !!

So Onwards and Upwards and in King Claudio we trust !!:riyad:

come on Riyad do us proud lad !!

1 hour ago, Corky said:

If we can start quickly then their fans could get on the players backs. Let's not forget that despite losing 5-2 we started on fire in the first 15.

5-2 flattered them aswell,they were fantastic but so was we,they deserved the win but 5-2 wasn't a fair reflection,though the record books will always say otherwise 

arsenal fans still talking about beating us twice last season.

In the first game, de Laet & schlupp were basically playing upfront so anyone would have beat us that day. And in the second game, they only beat us because of a sending off.

Yeh Arsenal really smashed us didn't they lol

1 hour ago, Russell sprout said:

5-2 flattered them aswell,they were fantastic but so was we,they deserved the win but 5-2 wasn't a fair reflection,though the record books will always say otherwise 

We hit the bar at 1-0 mid way through the first half off memory. Been tougher for Arsenal then 

8 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

arsenal fans still talking about beating us twice last season.

In the first game, de Laet & schlupp were basically playing upfront so anyone would have beat us that day. And in the second game, they only beat us because of a sending off.

Yeh Arsenal really smashed us didn't they lol

They only won the second game because they cheated and the referee was weak

Simpson being sent off also assisted them

cheating scumbags who were well beaten over the course of the season

LCFC Champions 2015/16 season

Up the Foxes

As time moves on since Saturday, cant help but think we should just go back to tried and tested and hope we find some form. New signings need time to bed in. I would give Mendy a go next to Drinky.

Kasper

Simpson

Morgan

Huth

Fuchs

Albrighton

Drinkwater

Mendy

Marhez

Okazaki

Vardy

Subs: Zieler, Hernandez, King, Gray, Amartey, Ulloa, Musa

11 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

As time moves on since Saturday, cant help but think we should just go back to tried and tested and hope we find some form. New signings need time to bed in. I would give Mendy a go next to Drinky.

Kasper

Simpson

Morgan

Huth

Fuchs

Albrighton

Drinkwater

Mendy

Marhez

Okazaki

Vardy

Subs: Zieler, Hernandez, King, Gray, Amartey, Ulloa, Musa

That is it, exactly :thumbup:

5 hours ago, Tuna said:

Will it be considered a 'crisis' for the losing manager here?

Not for ours, no. Criticism of Wenger, on the other hand, has been building for years now and seems to have intensified in 2016, he would be in a spot of bother were Arsenal to lose badly

56 minutes ago, Sionnach gorm said:

With arsenal losing it's defenders (clearly Liverpool goals showed the damage it has caused) Ozil out and now Ramsey, I may have to eat my "loss" prediction.  It will certainly be interesting.

Rumours about saying ozil, Giroud and Koscielny back for our game. 

8 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Hazzard was dropped last season, during his spell of poor form he was coincidentally PFA Players' Player of the Year at the time 

he was only dropped one or two times after a lot of games. and the rest was him recovering from injury

14 minutes ago, the fox said:

he was only dropped one or two times after a lot of games. and the rest was him recovering from injury

it was 8 games in and he only played 19 full games all season

i dont think mahrez should be dropped yet, my post was in reply to the person that said star players like hazzard don't get dropped 

4 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

We hit the bar at 1-0 mid way through the first half off memory. Been tougher for Arsenal then 

Their second goal came from when they countered our attack when Shinji was tripped in the build up then Vardy was tackled and the defender wiped him out after 

Shinji should've had a pen when Mertesacker held him back but the ref played on, 

Archived