Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Stoke AWAY pre match

Big game for Claudio, if he goes 4-4-2 again we'll lose.

Albrighton needs ditching, Hernandez can retire and hopefully we'll have Drinky, Kasper and Schmeichel back.

4-2-3-1

Schmeichel, Simpson, Huth, Morgan, Fuchs, Drinkwater, Mendy, Mahrez, Okazaki, Gray, Vardy.

442 then we will lose and play shit hoofball and long throws with 2 or 3 in attack at any given time.

Some players need 'resting'. I'd go for this and hope for a point.

Schmeichel

Simpson Morgan Huth Fuchs (if he can manage it)

Drinkwater Amartey/King Mendy

Mahrez Slimani/Vardy Gray

10 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Albrighton needs ditching, Hernandez can retire and hopefully we'll have Drinky, Kasper and Schmeichel back.

4-2-3-1

Schmeichel, Simpson, Huth, Morgan, Fuchs, Drinkwater, Mendy, Mahrez, Okazaki, Gray, Vardy.

It'll be great to have Kasper and Schmeichel back

20 minutes ago, Matt said:

Thank **** it's a good away day (was last year anyway) because that is literally the only reason i'm going.

Guarantee if we are 2-0 down at half time this time, we will not draw 2-2. Probably lose 4-0

It'll be 4-4-2. I'd be hoping for something like this though

Kasper

Simpson

Morgan

Huth

Fuchs

Amartey

Mendy

Drinkwater

Mahrez

Vardy

Slimani

Can always drop back to a 4-4-2 with Amartey playing as a narrow "winger" (think Oakley in the 2009/10 season) if the players are so afraid of not being in something resembling a 4-4-2. Gives Mahrez more of a chance to roam and shores up the midfield.

34 minutes ago, Tuna said:

4-2-3-1

We need both of them if we're going to keep a clean sheet

I remember last season's game well because I was catching a flight from Berlin to London and following updates from the BBC of the game on my mobile in the terminal. 2 nil down, we fought back brilliantly to earn a point just before I boarded and I was chuffed - showed our potential title credentials I felt. We need those fearless Foxes again. Can't see it somehow.

Archived