Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

I believe JV currently resides in the Melton Mowbray / Oakham area...now that is a shit area where nothing happens. The big attraction for goodness sake is Rutland Water...aka Oakham reservoir...and that is your lot. I speak first hand living there..and desperately looking to escape from the area...and the local mentality !!.

You need a Bentley mate, then it wouldn't be a problem.

Spose I can get on with enjoying my holiday now ..... But jeez this leaves a bad taste in the mouth .... Let's hope he makes the right decision (when he's good and ready of course) and stays with us .... But the little red chap sat on my shoulder says when he says he wants to stay tell him to fook off and get 2 more quality strikers in ....

Am amusing myself by thinking of some new Walkers crisp flavours if he leaves .... Salt and w@nker ... Smokey t0sser ... Sure you lot can think of a few better than that ...

Turned into the nostalgia thread.

Better than the twitter profile picture thread but I miss the bowel movements daily thread.

Or should that be bowel movers digest.

I'm doing my best but I'm afraid there's been no solid movement since my last update, just a lot of hot air.  In the meantime I'm quite enjoying reading about the things old people used to do back when they weren't old people.

I take all my clothes off every time I go for a poop (still wear slippers obv). Does anyone else do that?

I've always wondered why some public loos have hooks on the inside of the cubicle door, this would explain it.

Quality  lol

Hi [Vardinio'sCat],

Thank you for your kind comment.

Here at First4Carl_the_Llama's_Bowel_Movements we appreciate all fan feedback.  We strain to provide 24 hour extensive coverage of all solid waste expulsion events to ensure that you're never behind on the latest outgoings so it means a lot to us to hear that the hard work and effort we endure is appreciated by our readers.  We welcome all feedback on what we put out there; If you think there's any way we can push to improve our service to our customers we'd love to hear it.

All the best,

Carl the Llama

CEO and chief shitter, F4CLBM

well,everyone posting un-vardy things,so

My country(Georgia,137 in fifa ratings) just beat Spain in friendly  :whistle:

you should be Georgian to fully understand what this win means to us.Much more than Arsenal getting forth in PL and taking selfie to celebrate this

Nice to see a country with a legitimate claim to St George doing well. Sorry we tried to muscle in on that one.

Nice flag too, Georgia on my mind... :thumbup:

London is incredibly expensive, but he'd be earning double what most Londonders earn in a year... per week.

It's not so much money he'd need to focus on, but his quality of life, which would involve a number of factors.

And unless he wants to eat every meal in a disposable gold helicopter, money is probably a negligible factor.

Even he injuries himself, and loses all his money instantly, people would still throw money at him to run sessions, conferences, talks, books, you name it.

If he's being advised sensibly, his main concern would be making the most of the four odd years of top flight football he has left in him.

This is an outstanding point, and a point I hope that will drive Vardy's decision on this matter, because it will result in Vardy staying at Leicester until he retires. We can offer Vardy something that nobody else can: Love. This football club took a chance on Vardy when everybody else looked down their noses at him, he has grown into the player he is today at the same time that this great football club has grown into the force it is today. Its sentimental, like seeing your children grow up as you learn how to become a better parent along the way. Arsenal can offer Vardy no more then what we can besides money which will not be an issue to Vardy once his playing days do come to an end. They have about as much chance as we have of getting Vardy more medals, that aren't any more likely to win the Champions League then we are and he will NEVER be more appreciated by a group of fans then he is at Leicester. I pray that Vardy doesn't make the monumental mistake of taking all of that for granted and signing for Arsenal because what's best for Jamie Vardy (and I am absolutely convinced by it) is staying with Leicester and seeing how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I'm doing my best but I'm afraid there's been no solid movement since my last update, just a lot of hot air.  In the meantime I'm quite enjoying reading about the things old people used to do back when they weren't old people.

I've always wondered why some public loos have hooks on the inside of the cubicle door, this would explain it.

Hi [Vardinio'sCat],

Here at First4Carl_the_Llama's_Bowel_Movements we appreciate all fan feedback.  We strain to provide 24 hour extensive coverage of all solid waste expulsion events to ensure that you're never behind on the latest outgoings so it means a lot to us to hear that the hard work and effort we endure is appreciated by our readers.  We welcome all feedback on what we put out there; If you think there's any way we can push to improve our service to our customers we'd love to hear it.

All the best,

Carl the Llama

Congrats on the most real facts of any poster on this thread. I'm just hoping you don't dry up, what with all this pressure to perform. I'm not sure 2-4 weeks with no real news would be in your best interests.

If it is getting too much, I would recommend Lactulose, a formidable performer with an excellent track record.

This is an outstanding point, and a point I hope that will drive Vardy's decision on this matter, because it will result in Vardy staying at Leicester until he retires. We can offer Vardy something that nobody else can: Love. This football club took a chance on Vardy when everybody else looked down their noses at him, he has grown into the player he is today at the same time that this great football club has grown into the force it is today. Its sentimental, like seeing your children grow up as you learn how to become a better parent along the way. Arsenal can offer Vardy no more then what we can besides money which will not be an issue to Vardy once his playing days do come to an end. They have about as much chance as we have of getting Vardy more medals, that aren't any more likely to win the Champions League then we are and he will NEVER be more appreciated by a group of fans then he is at Leicester. I pray that Vardy doesn't make the monumental mistake of taking all of that for granted and signing for Arsenal because what's best for Jamie Vardy (and I am absolutely convinced by it) is staying with Leicester and seeing how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Yeah yeah but his Mrs will enjoy the clothes shops down there much much more .... And all those nightclubs !!!

Congrats on the most real facts of any poster on this thread. I'm just hoping you don't dry up, what with all this pressure to perform. I'm not sure 2-4 weeks with no real news would be in your best interests.

If it is getting too much, I would recommend Lactulose, a formidable performer with an excellent track record.

Hi [Vardinio'sCat],

All the best,

Carl the Llama

Time for my traditional nightly news round up.

-Arsenal have now bid 100 million for LCFC's entire first XI. (I've just made that up, as they haven't been linked with 8 of them, but you get my drift)

- Carl is struggling manfully to keep the s**t meme front and centre, to keep us from dying of boredom. Rumours of him doing a poo this evening, in the shape of Theo Walcott proved to be erroneous, to everyone's relief.

- In other news... there is no news.

Gnite thread, cu 2moro for more of the same.  :thumbup:

If my memory serves me well, I think there were a few clubs after him, not just us. The rest of your post I completely agree with :)

Get the feeling if we have offered 100,000 a week then he will feel the pressure to stay and seems he fears of the backlash

But he is spending a few weeks with the primia donnas and could easily have his head turned again. I hope he has already given us a commitment that he won't go back on.

For what it's worth the star reckons we've been successful in persuading vardy to stay.

If he'd signed, or if he signs, it'll be announced immediately by the club. The second there's pen on paper it'll be on the official twitter.

Really no reason not to announce it.

Alan Smith: “I will probably upset Leicester fans, but my advice is I think he should grab it [the chance to join Arsenal].

“The chances are this this kind of opportunity won’t come again and you have got to make the very most of your opportunities during the course of your career."

Alan Smith: “I will probably upset Leicester fans, but my advice is I think he should grab it [the chance to join Arsenal].

“The chances are this this kind of opportunity won’t come again and you have got to make the very most of your opportunities during the course of your career."

Yeah go to Arsenil a team that could still not win the league when none of the big fvckers bothered to turn up.

What opportunity? We are just as likely, if not more likely that Arsenal (on current form) to win a trophy next season as things stand.

Opportunity for what? lol

Join a team that your current team trounced by 10 points last year. The opportunity to join a team that doesn't play to your strengths. The opportunity to be played out of position in a team alongside a bunch of lazy, work shy inconsistent primadonnas. The opportunity to get injured by their dodgy training and then brought back too quickly from said injury. The opportunity to be happy with finishing 3rd or 4th and getting knocked out of the Champions league in the last 16 every year. The opportunity to sour his relationship with the fans that previously worshipped him and join a club where half the fans don't want him and are waiting for him to fail.

No you're right Alan he should go and leave Leicester and give up the chance of defending the premier league title. Playing in a team built to bring the best out of him and thus raising his profile as he continues his great form. Give up playing in that teams historic first season in the champions league, as a pot 1 team no less. Give up the chance of prolonging his career by working alongside the best sports science department in the land. Give up on staying at a club that is obviously on a massive upwards curve, and miss out on finding out where that curve might reach. Give up on playing alongside his "band of brothers". Give up of cementing his legend status.

You're spot on Alan these opportunities really don't come along very often. lol

Alan Smith: “I will probably upset Leicester fans, but my advice is I think he should grab it [the chance to join Arsenal].

Thanks for the memories Al but if I was you I'd stick to doing your Xbox game commentaries and leave football punditry to those with something informative and well reasoned to say.

Opportunity for what? lol

Join a team that your current team trounced by 10 points last year. The opportunity to join a team that doesn't play to your strengths. The opportunity to be played out of position in a team alongside a bunch of lazy, work shy inconsistent primadonnas. The opportunity to get injured by their dodgy training and then brought back too quickly from said injury. The opportunity to be happy with finishing 3rd or 4th and getting knocked out of the Champions league in the last 16 every year. The opportunity to sour his relationship with the fans that previously worshipped him and join a club where half the fans don't want him and are waiting for him to fail.

No you're right Alan he should go and leave Leicester and give up the chance of defending the premier league title. Playing in a team built to bring the best out of him and thus raising his profile as he continues his great form. Give up playing in that teams historic first season in the champions league, as a pot 1 team no less. Give up the chance of prolonging his career by working alongside the best sports science department in the land. Give up on staying at a club that is obviously on a massive upwards curve, and miss out on finding out where that curve might reach. Give up on playing alongside his "band of brothers". Give up of cementing his legend status.

You're spot on Alan these opportunities really don't come along very often. lol

Like it!

Is it bad I'm hoping for the impending England early exit to come true so we can sort this shit out and move on?!

I've got £25 on Vardy to top scorer but part of me hopes he's crap and doesn't score a goal so Arsenal pull out the deal

Archived