Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. WATFORD.. (home)...

14 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

This is becoming the new 'Nigeria AFCON ' meme

7 teams in Europe max, 5 can be in the CL. (See Spain this season - real, atleti, Barca, Sevilla, Villarreal who were knocked out by citeh in the QR)

Do they all go straight into the group stage or would somebody have to go through QR? 

35 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

It's important to finish this season strongly and hopefully have a good start to next season

Up the Foxes. :D

Absolutely Bob.

On The Beach should not be in the players vocabulary, get as many points as possible.

2 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Saints dropped a bollock, still have Liverpool arsenal and Man U to come, baggies have fortress turf moor to breach Chelsea city and Swansea potentially needing a final day result to stay up.

im not sure of the actual rules but if Man U win the Europa I'm assuming 8th is good for European football next year. may as well have a go for it only four points now.

Not sure..If Manu win the Europa, then doesnt 4th spot lose their CL spot.

Same if city had won the CL.   

Though, why shouldnt we have 8th has  a target, but not at the expense of keeping an Injured DD

grinding through the games.

22 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

If Man U win the EL, do we qualify for Afcon?

Didn't you know? We already qualified.

We're in the same group as Nepal, Aberdeen and Chernobyl.

2 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

I *need* a Shinji worldlie. He's had like...4 almost worldies that barely missed or hit the bar.

I think you might have dreamt that.

His last goal was 5 months ago and he's not due another one until 2018.

15 minutes ago, murphy said:

I think you might have dreamt that.

His last goal was 5 months ago and he's not due another one until 2018.

Couple screamers, some over the bar...

"worldie" might be kind but he's constantly coming up just short of some solid goals.

With us now safe, it's time to put Drinkwater, Fuchs and anyone else carrying a niggle on ice - give them an early holiday and let's see what the younger lads can do.

Likewise anyone who has indicated they may not be around next season, let's start building for next season now.

Kapser

Simpson (do we have a young RB who can allow him a rest?)

Benny

Huth

Chilwell

Gray

Ndidi

Amartey

Albrighton

Okazaki

Vardy

3-0 win coming up I feel, Albrighton, Okazaki and Vardy.

Lets waltz up to 8th.

15 hours ago, Vacamion said:

Every other team that has got to safety has got the deckchairs out.

Shakespeare needs to make sure we're motivated.

Absolutely this. 

We need to send out the message that we've underachieved and we're aiming to be in our rightful place.

We need to prove with these last games that this year was the blip, not last year.

Perhaps mix up the team in some areas but keep it competitive, along with a good win to get back in the groove!

Finish on a high as many points as possible and get the confidence high for next season, sign up Shakes before everyone disappears get some dirty local pre-season games under our belt and then go 'fvck em up' again.

I'm quietly confident for next season. Think Slimani will come good next year ... think Mahrez will stay ( after all it was Riyad that convinced Slimani to come here )

A few shipped out and some quality coming in such as Gilfi Sigurdsson and/or Silva and we could be around the top of the league.

Nice to take the domestic cups more seriously as well ... Claudio basically used the League Cup as a squad training exercise and threw the FA cup away

with his bizarre team selection.

Don't think we'll win the league again though ... looks like the two Manchester clubs will be involved in some even more astronomical levels of spending in the summer.

Archived