Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Arsenal Post Match

I'm certainly not Puel out but those substitutions tonight...

Albrighton - seemed to change the system and nobody knew what they were doing for the next 5-10 minutes. 

Ghezzal - Genuinely bemused why we signed this guy, we would've looked a better side if he would've gone off to help Vardy with wiping his arse.

Okazaki - Ran about a bit but other than that had little impact, game was already over. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good first half, shit second 

Odd. I sort of feel robbed on the basis that they should have been a couple of men down and us a couple of goals up within the first half hour but for the ref bottling it, and really teams don't go on to do that with 10 men, but it's hard to call that a robbery when they were phenomenal second half.

Evans and Mendy though, all over the place. Soyuncu Saturday please 

Devastated after that first half showing but we deserved nothing. Tore us to bits. Can’t get my head around it. Pissed off and pretty gutted. 

Chilwell and Maddison our standout players again. Evans is honestly no better than Wes from what I’ve seen. 

Ozil was absolutely world class that second half.

• Like 2

Enjoyed the first 30 minutes, thought we had good control in the game, pushing players forward and deserved the lead. Conceding before half-time (as per in these games) changes things and second half we barely had a kick yet could've retaken the lead.

Need a physical and mobile striker in January and for Soyuncu to be given a chance, Evans is ok but we look very flat in the centre of defence.

• Like 3